• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MOISTT0AST

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 29, 2022
  • Stellaris
Every time I try playing my entire pc crashes and blue screens with "kernal_mode_heap_corruption" and i cant seem to find the issue why. No other game crashes my pc and I disabled all mods and I already tried the update and repair option on the Xbox app (I have the game thru Xbox game pass on pc)

Bluescreens are always hardware or driver problems. You may see more detail of the issue in the Windows Event Viewer entries leading up to, or for, the BSoD.

If you've updated all drivers, particularly video ones, then you might next consider a clean Windows wipe and reinstall, OR taking the machine to a trusted computer shop to get it checked out.

Sorry that's happened to you!

It is mostly a hardware issue, most likely you are having an AMD because it is mostly an issue with them. 2nd possibility is you are having a bug in your game. Please share more insights like specs of your hardware device as well as software version etc.