• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice Rawghi. It looks like it should be a poster or something. I'm sure it will be useful to inform humanity of the new situation in the galaxy.

Could do with one change though. Shrinking or removing entirely that dark red Chimm swarm territory. Still that's a job for the navy not the cartographers. :p

Wow, that is one beautiful map and chart. :eek:

A fascinating update dealing with the sheer overload of information meeting the Galactic Community can bring. I'm particularly intrigued by the Sovereign Human Dominions and hope we hear more of them soon.

(Also you forgot the Dathnak in your chart. Gaseous lifeforms are people too!)

With the knowlegde of the nations of the galaxy. There are less unknown things to fear for Humans.

it would be interresting to see why the human start union exist and how those humans ended there.

That map is absolutely astonishing! I'm still blown away by the graphics within this AAR. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Now, that's a lot to process. :D And other humans. :eek: Can an alliance be possible, or is the space too large in between at the moment?

I really like the Galactic map.

Thank you!

Very nice Rawghi. It looks like it should be a poster or something. I'm sure it will be useful to inform humanity of the new situation in the galaxy.

Could do with one change though. Shrinking or removing entirely that dark red Chimm swarm territory. Still that's a job for the navy not the cartographers. :p

Ahahaha that's for sure!

Wow, that is one beautiful map and chart. :eek:

A fascinating update dealing with the sheer overload of information meeting the Galactic Community can bring. I'm particularly intrigued by the Sovereign Human Dominions and hope we hear more of them soon.

(Also you forgot the Dathnak in your chart. Gaseous lifeforms are people too!)

You're right! The Dathnak that the federation deliberately dismissed during the pirates crisis!

With the knowlegde of the nations of the galaxy. There are less unknown things to fear for Humans.

it would be interresting to see why the human start union exist and how those humans ended there.

Yeah I suspect they will want to reclaim Earth at some point

That map is absolutely astonishing! I'm still blown away by the graphics within this AAR. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Thank you!

Now, that's a lot to process. :D And other humans. :eek: Can an alliance be possible, or is the space too large in between at the moment?

Empty spaces are most of the cases caused by big threats.. so I believe a web of relationship and alliances will soon start

How are the preparations for the anti Chimm campaign progressing?

Zero progress unfortunately @Cromwell... reality is that a mix of a lot of RL stuff piled up and taking care of the AAR became more a pain than an enjoyment. But the campaign, the save, everything is still there so I hope to get back to it at some point!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Loved your map of the Milky Way. Has everyone I like. Understandable. Easy to follow. But above all, beautiful!

Waiting for next update, knowing myself how hard is to make quality AARs, especially of this magnitude, take your time.

This is truly a masterful AAR! The graphics, the text, the gameplay all amazing! Consider me subscribed.