• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was a good AAR.
It was written with a good balance between indeph lore development and engaging pace, with excitement fueled by uncertainty. I appreciate that you stuck by it for as long as you did.

If I had one wish it would be that you'd written one additional chapter of the story, simply dedicated to wrapping up character development, summarizing the political powers of the world and just general historical and societal reflection of what the world has developed to.

Anyway, great writing and thanks for the adventure.

If I had one wish it would be that you'd written one additional chapter of the story, simply dedicated to wrapping up character development, summarizing the political powers of the world and just general historical and societal reflection of what the world has developed to.

I’d echo this, actually. If you do fancy giving us a little epilogue, @RedTemplar, would be great to see your idea of what this hellworld looks like on the ground.

A brilliant ending, and what a bleak world. Nazi Germany wins by a mile, with America being the only real opposition. Synarchist Mexico did incredibly well. To be honest, this went better than I would have guessed given the odds against you.

A brilliant ending, and what a bleak world. Nazi Germany wins by a mile, with America being the only real opposition. Synarchist Mexico did incredibly well. To be honest, this went better than I would have guessed given the odds against you.

Bleak indeed... the USA as the sole island of freedom. I'm sure they would fall eventually, and Mexico isn't bold enough to try and fight Germany and England as they clamp down on the rest of the world.

A fantastic ending and a good way to wrap things up. What a grim world this has become

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah epilogue on the damned world might be good.

Thus, by the end of 1955, the war finally saw some vestige of peace after years of endless war. The Axis' appetite for power had not been sated, but for a time, the world would have an opportunity to recover and rebuild following the bloodiest conflict in human history.
Great AAR, and you took it as far or further than honour demanded! At least one could admire the verve and drive of Mexico achieving major power status, recoil at the brutality of the whole war and its final years, but retain a small flame of hope that not every democratic government perished from the earth. Bravo!

Well done, even if you couldn't beat them. It's still a huge shift in the balance of power in the Americas, and a much brighter future for Mexico.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well done, even if you couldn't beat them. It's still a huge shift in the balance of power in the Americas, and a much brighter future for Mexico.

Thanks! I'll be visiting you again when it comes time to try to convert Estonia from V2 to HoI4! :cool: