• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I need each and every patch to make the next work? For example, do I need patch 1.02 to make 1.03 and then thus 1.4?
The 1.4 (or 1.04) patch does not require any earlier patches.

the patch VIP 0.45 for Victoria 1.4 is broken, and mirror too.

the patch VIP 0.45 for Victoria 1.4 is broken, and mirror too.

If you mean the download link, then you are correct. You can download it from my website, but there is no longer any support provided for it. I merely provide it as a courtesy to those who still haven't purchased Revolutions.:D

ALERT: Remember kiddos, don't install VIP 0.45 over Revolutions! That would be a big no-no.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

thanks...

Hi, I hav got a new computer- again. I think there where som thread that explained how to install everything proper? Victoria R where supposed to be installed above a regular Victoria whitout any patches, right?

Hi, I hav got a new computer- again. I think there where som thread that explained how to install everything proper? Victoria R where supposed to be installed above a regular Victoria whitout any patches, right?
Should have started a new thread in the tech support forum (although I admit no one seems to be checking that forum regularly any more).
You don't need to install any patches unless you want to play the 1861 scenario and you don't want to install OHGamer's Revolutions hotfixes for some reason. I strongly recommend installing the hotfixes.

Edited.

Nevermind, forum searching + some logic = problem solved

Last edited:
Hi I'm not really sure where to post this but here go's. I recently downloaded the 1815 and byzantine empire mods and thought that I had followed the directions correctly. When I went to play them the new nations in the 1815 mod all said user defined instead of Naples for example. The same thing happened in the Byzantine empire mod. What did I do wrong

How do I change or add state cultures? I remember doing it some time ago, but I'm can't recall how it is done.

And the second question, can I do it in multiplayer game?

I think, I did it by editing savegame files, but Im not sure. And I know I have already found it out and forgotten twice, but this time I miserably fail to remember.

Last edited:
How do I know what version of the game do I have? I found a copy of Victoria in a kiddies' playroom and it works, but I can't figure out which version it is, the only thing I am sure of is that it's a CD Projekt-released Polish version.

Could OHGamer's hot fixes kindly be uploaded by someone? And than added to the first page by Dark Knight?