• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is this with EU1 1.01 patch?

Either you want 1.10 EU1 patch (which is playable) and then you can find it on the downloads page:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/Downloads.asp

If you want patches to another paradox game there are other forums for that.
(Just as the FAQ forum is not for posting questions in..)

If you really want the 1.01 patch to EU1 I for one would like an explanation as to why? It wasn't until 1.07 that most of the CtDs were fixed after all, and if you don't like the BB-system it is enough to go back to around 1.05 iirc.

edit: And if it was 1.01 for victoria this other thread , also lost in the EU forums, contains a link by rafiki to http://www.paradoxplaza.com/files/patches/vic/victoria_euro_english_101.exe.

mrshyguy79 said:
I meant 1.10. Thanks for your help :)

Great.:D

I'm sorry if my tone was a bit bad, but you are the second to ask for 1.01 EU1 patch in a short time, and suspicions linger that the other asker was actually looking for a victoria patch? :p

You still got your IGC intact, or do you play vanilla?

Nikolai II said:
Great.:D

I'm sorry if my tone was a bit bad, but you are the second to ask for 1.01 EU1 patch in a short time, and suspicions linger that the other asker was actually looking for a victoria patch? :p

You still got your IGC intact, or do you play vanilla?

Thanks for the link to download page. I could not find it anywhere...
I Am rather new at this game. Found it on a sale out. It is one of the best strategy games i ever played and i play a lot of those...

Thanks again :rofl:

mrshyguy79 said:
Thanks for the link to download page. I could not find it anywhere...
I Am rather new at this game. Found it on a sale out. It is one of the best strategy games i ever played and i play a lot of those...

Thanks again :rofl:

Ah - welcome to a very nice game. Once you have tried it out you might want to check out some of the links
to see which ones are still valid.

But more importantly, you might want to download and install the
IGC found here. It makes changing nation easier for when you want to try out smaller nations. It is good in many other ways too :)