patch notes 3.0: The first ruler, when losing elections, becomes a governor

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

VerKer

Captain
28 Badges
Mar 25, 2016
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
This (!) is the sole reason i will spend my money on Nemesis, this an nothing else. Guys you took 2 years to fix this, but finally. And I tell you, if it does not work, i will immediately take the refund :p

• 4Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
The funniest thing is that one of the most popular mods of this week on the Steam Workshop is one that does (almost) exactly this. :D

Reactions:
This is another very welcome fix: "Non-federated AI empires will no longer force the player into offensive wars. Missing the invitation vote will now properly auto decline."

• 1Like
Reactions:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND WORST BUG EVER CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 00000000/10 to nemisis regardless of content.(srsly tho im hyped for nemisis. Hopfully this isn't fallout 76. Probably not but im cynical sometimes.

Confirming this fix actually works - finally, after all these years. I would be this has been the longest existing bug in stellaris, but i am probably wrong... damn now I have to think about a new signature for the forums as well!