• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alexey Kozyrev

Ino-co Developer
18 Badges
Apr 24, 2008
www.ino-co.com
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Update is already on Steam servers, should be up in several hours.
New in version 1.3.0:
* (!)Landscape now influences economy and greatly influences movement. Lava landscape damages units over time.
* (!)Spells trading added to diplomacy.
* Now you can choose AI opponents at the start of a game.
* Overview windows for cities and units added.
* Now you will have some mana refunded if you cast spell within your territory.
* AI will now dispel banes from its cities.
* Monsters will be willing to enter portals – from both sides.
* News about city events added
* News about changes in diplomatic relations of opponents added
* News about global enchantments added
* Multiplayer game loading bug fixed
* Options panel bug fixed
* Some window decorative effects added
* Message boxes closing bug fixed

Has any of you guys this patch already? If so, on which steam dl-server are you?

Nope, won't see this until tomorrow. I wonder is this list exhaustive? Was hoping to see a fix for the tower bug (problems with towers that are being built by the enemy preventing you from moving onto them, going sentry near them, and not being able to move units on to allied factions towers).

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!
My girlfriend is going to kill me.

I wonder how exactly it will play out with monsters using portals (does it mean AI players will start to use them?). Also hoping AI will start to capture holy grounds - that would be insanely cool (maybe next patch?)
Looks pretty damn good to me anyway.

Well, terrain now actually affects on food production and mana production. But as a human you can be spawned in a desert, and as undead you can be spawned in a green plain. Now waiting for patch that fixes starting location according to choosen race.

Well, terrain now actually affects on food production and mana production. But as a human you can be spawned in a desert, and as undead you can be spawned in a green plain. Now waiting for patch that fixes starting location according to choosen race.

Come on. They dont need to fix it. Fun is in imbalance because this game isnt super extreme hardcore tournament balanced title mkay. Its all about fun and mayhem - unpredictability.

After playing a first post-patch game, I have to say that I like how they let terrain influence city output.

Before, swamp and non-hill lava was golden, now it has its price to capitalize on this kinda terrain - like it.

oh and about the overview screens: FINALLY! thank you, really was about time ;P