• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
We are currently finalising the 1.31.3, and approval testing is scheduled for start of next week.

• 134Like
  • 26Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Thank you for the heads-up, and thank you for trying to fix the problems with the 1.31 patch.

The 1.31.0 release was still pretty bad (and in my opinion, a PR disaster that could have been avoided by delaying it), but I for one appreciate a lot that you are trying to make things right by working on the problems rather than making lofty promises or abject apologies.

And I personally do believe that the game is moving in the right direction and can still be improved in future patches/expansions by Tinto.

• 8Like
Reactions:
Is there a beta on the way? We can all do the user testing over the weekend... and of course play the game, as without vassalisation as a potential spoil of war, a huge chunk of gameplay is removed.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Thanks for the update Johan. Really appreciate the continued support for eu4! I hope the devs get to have the weekend off you all deserve the rest :)

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Will Petra be Sunni locked? I don't feel like this monument needs to be so restricted. Zoroastrians and other Muslims should be able to benefit from it as well. And Pagans.

Also, all monuments that give Piety give positive Piety only. Which isn't exactly ideal in my humble opinion.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the update.

So did approval testing simply not happen for 1.31.2 because of the emergency rush?

All patches went through approval testing.

1.31.1 was very rushed as it was not planned and we basically took what was "finished" for the patch we had aimed for end of this week and tried to get it out.

• 15Haha
  • 8Like
Reactions:
Any chances to get patch notes for it before it lands? Did you change anything about balance or just bugfixes?

yes, but not today, as its a lot of work to create them, and we rather do it when testing starts

• 12Like
Reactions:
Great, can't wait to have to wait another week to play the game.

Still no apology too, nor any sort of free gift eg unit model or something announced.

I, for one, will never be purchasing anything directly from Paradox Tinto ever again.

• 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Great, can't wait to have to wait another week to play the game.

Still no apology too, nor any sort of free gift eg unit model or something announced.

I, for one, will never be purchasing anything directly from Paradox Tinto ever again.
Yes you will. If they make a great next expansion, everything will be forgotten. You know how it is.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Will Petra be Sunni locked? I don't feel like this monument needs to be so restricted. Zoroastrians and other Muslims should be able to benefit from it as well. And Pagans.

Also, all monuments that give Piety give positive Piety only. Which isn't exactly ideal in my humble opinion.
If English Anglicans can use stonehenge then everyone should be able to use petra

Reactions: