• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(683891)

Recruit
1 Badges
Mar 2, 2013
  • Impire
View attachment DxDiag.txtView attachment Impire.zipView attachment Impire_3e5147b9.zipView attachment fc9c4b89-84eb-4700-8f35-eafa89407e0c.zipwell after the patch on the 28th it did not fix anything it even made it worse i crash even more than before, notice that i already have reinstalled the game so asking me to do that will not help
so here .log stuff dump files and dxdiag and yes my graphic card is well placed so dont bother to ask to verify if it's properly inserted , im trying really hard to love that game but with all of that crashing everytime and losing tons of work for nothing since you dont have an autosave feature in game , btw it's the 4 th or 5 th time i retry to do chapt 4 act 5 (from starting from the beginning) i'm getting tired of starting all over again acts like i had to do on multiple occasions when it's not crash dumps it's something else ending up losing progress to crash again so put Autosave in already and maybe let us select save games so if the last one is corrupted we could load from another one

Upvote 0
Hi Sakerr and thanks for reporting. Are you saying that you are experiencing crashes during gameplay or specifically when loading a savegame? Because patches often corrupt your progress in a certain level, but your progression will still be intact and you should be able to restart the level from scratch.

Glad to hear that this thing will be fixed but i had no idea it could happend , i mean i crashed a bunch of times in this mission and each time i had to restart the entire scenario because a few seconds after i get back in game after loading my game the game crash again , like this one i had saved a few secs before the game crashed so even now that i know what's causing the problem i can't cancel it because i got 2-3 secs max before it crash. And please add an autosave each 5 mins or something , if you forget to save often you end up losing a lot of progress when it crash for what ever reasons,anyhow thanks much for your time