• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hi Guys!

We've just released a small bugfix patch for you. We are also working on 2.7.1 which will contain some bigger changes based on the feedback we've gathered from you so far.

##########################################################
######################## 2.7.0.1 #########################
##########################################################

###################
# Free Features
###################
- Made "add_artifact" and "destroy_artifact" console commands available in release

###################
# User modding
###################
- Fixed variable names no longer working as the second key for the variable effects and triggers. E.G., subtract_variable = { which = "A" which = "B" }
- Fixed an issue causing the any_friend scope not to work

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed the council UI having an empty job action slot without Monks and Mystics
- Fixed the "direct vassals" map-mode being colored incorrectly
- Fixed a crash involving holdings in the outliner
- Fixed a rare freeze involving character interactions requiring you to be at peace
- Fixed a long-standing OOS caused by nomadic title ID mismatch
- Fixed an issue when the ai was evaluating the decision to found a secret religious cult
- Fixed an issue with Patricians not being able to join the Hermetic Society if they had no other titles beside that of their house
- The "gender equality - all" game rule no longer causes a penalty at game start for changing succession law
- Fixed an OOS resulting from different computers finding a different "shortest" path between two provinces
- Fixed the distance used for trade province cost in some cases using a sub-optimal path. This means that from now on some trade posts will be slightly cheaper
- Fixed monastic orders Miaphysite, Hindu, Jain & Buddhist not generating society currency from character stats
- Fixed the French version of the game crashing if you gained a specific character modifier
- Fixed a division by 0 crash
- Fixed an issue with the German Portraits now showing the lower part of the headgear correctly
- Fixed an issue where the Request To Rank Up within a society could get stuck in waiting if you left the society before your request was approved, or if the leader of your society died before approving it
- Fixed it being impossible to recreate destroyed titles

Click here for the full 2.7 patchnotes!

Please do not report any issues with this patch in this thread. If you experience bugs, report them as proper bug reports in our bug report forum. Thank you!

Fixing the "direct vassals" map-mode being colored incorrectly is a welcome fix. I thought for a moment that it was a new feature.

Do you already know of the issue with Norman characters not visibly ageing? That hair turns grey but the skin never gets wrinkly.
(note: I'm not reporting the problem here (if I did that I would include more info), was just curious whether you were aware of it already)

- Fixed a division by 0 crash
Ahh... we meet again

(Sword of the Stars 2 had that bug also once)

Only new games
More precisely, only titles destroyed after you got the hotfix. Before, destroyed titles were incorrectly marked as inactive.
Fixing them getting marked as such doesn't fix existing cases of it, I'm afraid.

- Fixed the "direct vassals" map-mode being colored incorrectly
- Fixed it being impossible to recreate destroyed titles
brbbk.jpg

Do you already know of the issue with Norman characters not visibly ageing? That hair turns grey but the skin never gets wrinkly.
(note: I'm not reporting the problem here (if I did that I would include more info), was just curious whether you were aware of it already)

This is known, we hope to have it fixed soon.

When i press council button it crashes to windows

Did you try disabling any mods?

Is the destroyed title fix only for new games? I can't seem to recreate neither duchies nor kingdoms I've already destroyed.

Sadly it doesn't fix the issue in saves started before 2.7.0.1. Sorry.

My game freezes/crashes whenever I press 'next' on the hospital screen.

Did you try disabling mods?