Patch 1.9.2 Husky Live - Checksum a73d (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the new DLC rework the soviets, I think that the tank branch ( research ) must be expanded, and you should be able to create tank templates just like in MtG with the ships.
Also, Poland and Finland should receive new focuses, and the Operation Barbarossa could be reworked both from the Soviet and German side of the war.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yep, the Devs will do a Research Rework for the Airforce and the Army. For the Airforce all Planes with more Research-Parts, the same with Tanks. But not so much like they did it with the Ships.

I think the Reserach-Plan looks like:

light Tanks (example Tank I and II and later Luchs or what it´s get called):

- MG (example 7,92 MG 13 [Beginning], 7,92 MG 34 and max. 7,92 MG 42) = after they are reserached the Tanks can be upgraded with the newer Version!
- light Cannon (example 2 cm Canons 30 [Beginn] and later 2 cm Canons 38; only for Tank II-Variants) = after the new AA-Upgrade-Version is researched the Tank II can be upgraded with the newer Version!
- light Engine I and II (from 60 PS to 140 PS) = Standard-Engines for all Tanks at the Beginning!
- light Armor I and II (from 5 mm to 15 mm) = Standard-Armor for all Tanks at the Beginning!

Medium Tanks (example Tank III, IV and Panther):
- MG 7,92 MG 34 and Max 7,92 MG 42) = after they are researched; that are the specification for the Tank III, IV and Panther
- light Canon (3,7 cm Canon for the first Tank III Models) = after the 3,7 cm Pak is researched; that are the specification for the Tank III
- medium Canons (5 cm Canon I and II) = after 5 cm Pak is researched you can upgrade the Main Gun to 5 cm Gun I / with the new Pak-Upgrade-Research (Ammo) you can upgrade the Mk I to Mk II
- medium Canon (7,5 cm Canon small) = that are the specification for the Tank IV from the light 7,5 cm Arty
- heavy Canons (7,5 cm Canon I and II) = after 7,5 cm Pak is reseached you can upgrade the Main Gun to 7,5 cm Gun I / with the new Pak-Upgrade-Version you reserached the Tank IV can be upgraded to the newer Version!
- heavy Canons (7,5 cm Canons III) = after the best Upgrade for the 7,5 cm Pak is researched; that are the specification for the Panther
- medium Engine I and II (from 300 PS to 700 PS) = Engine II is the Specification for the Panther
- medium Armor I to III (from 30 mm (I), 80 mm (II) to 100 mm) = Armor III is the Specification for the Panther

Heavy Tanks (example Neubaufahrzeug, Tiger I and II):
- MG 7,92 MG 13 [Beginning] for the Neubaufahrzeug
- MG 7,92 MG 34 and max. 7,92 MG 42) = after they are researched; that are the specification for the Tiger I and II
- medium Cannon (7,5 cm Canon small) = that are the specification for the Tank Neubaufahrzeug from the light 7,5 cm Arty
- light Cannon (3,7 cm Canon) = after the 3,7 cm Pak is researched; that are the specification for the Neubaufahrzeug
- light Armor I and II (from 5 mm to 15 mm) = Standard-Armor for all Tanks at the Beginning! Needed for the Neubaufahrzeug!
- heavy Canon I and II (8,8 cm Canon I and II) = after the 8,8 cm Pak is researched you can research the Tiger I; after the Upgrade is researched the Tiger II is ready for Research!

and so on............

Maybe it handeld smaller, but I think it will be linked with Infantry heavy Weapons like AA´s, AT´s and Machine Guns because the Tank-Weapons are got from there. And the Devs wanna make the Game as much realistic they can make. So my Opinion is that the complete Army-Research (exeption Special-Infantry-Troops, Standard-Infantry incl. Motorised and the Support Troops) will get completely overworked. That means with everything other included a development from about 1 Year.

My personal Meaning is that the Devs will make the Airforce-Part first. The Airplanes have just seperated and some things integrated like by the Ships. That´s not so much to rework and would be done in the 6 to 7 Month for the next Patch and DLC.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.