Patch 1.7 Hydra Live - Checksum d12e (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to know if hoi4 production group is the Soviet Union black powder. Why is the Soviet weak axis strong rather than strengthening the Soviet Union, but the German ai is relatively stupid, and it is difficult for the Allies to land in Germany. This modification can basically be said. The production team is basically trying to fix the problem, and even in the weak case of the Soviet Union, the Soviet Union has eliminated six factories from the 1.5 to 1.6 stage. It is really not known to the producers of the steel four production team balance mechanism. What do testers do, do players spend money to buy German ambitions 4? And I heard that there are German fans in the production team. I don’t think there should be such people in the production team. It will be a disaster and a very bad thing.

Cool. I like the sub changes.

You guys still didn't fix the bug with Luiz Martinez in Mexico for the Social catholisim path; its still a generic portait and not the actual, in game portrait of Martinez shown in the pre-release dev diaries

O6MkMZg.png

Last edited:
You guys still didn't fix the bug with Luiz Martinez in Mexico for the Social catholisim path; its still a generic portait and not the actual, in game portrait of Martinez shown in the pre-release dev diaries

O6MkMZg.png
As always, it's due to a typo in the file path. It's been reported multiple time; they indicated they fixed it in 1.6.1 but they made an additional typo o_O.

I am curious to see the technical documentation on the rifle found that the second-stage rifle equipment is about 0 for the Soviet Union or the probability of surrendering less than 10% in 1943 or before 1944, but the second-level infantry equipment Obviously the product before 1940, the official production team of the p agency thought about this problem, I did not understand, although I read the comments later, but still confused, why only the Soviet Union has this chance to decide, this is What are you doing?

Hello HoI Team and thx for all your work on 1.7 update and cool DLC!

Unfortunately there are some bugs present so lets hope there is 1.7.1 patch soon...

I did go to check the Ship designer immediately after update to see the effects of tweaked stats and found these...

NavyModulesSpeeds.jpg

Recon planes reducing speed by -10% !!! That is same effect as all the armor on BC? This will mess up all cruisers vs the rest of the fleets and fleet compositions...
BB and BC armor have no difference in speed reduction between tiers! BB armor II vs I is 3x more deck armor but the added weight means absolutely nothing for speed?
Cruiser armor have difference of 2% between tier I and II btw...
So for example one of the fastest BBs of its day Littorio is now capable of breathtaking 19,7kts (as in PDX OOB config as BB tier II) vs 29-30kts IRL...
On the other side of ocean it is same story, Warspite is doing 20.2kts (as in PDX OOB config as BB tier I) vs 23-24kts IRL
Also the Secondary batteries should have difference between tiers I and II coz they are getting bigger / heavier (120mm vs 152mm) now both are -2% till tier III at -3%
Most of Mine warfare equipment is just off as Pandia posted here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-problem-reports.1185425/page-2#post-25526148

Hope there will be patch soon coz the naval stuff is quite out of place...

EDIT:

DestinyCalls asked me about BB/BC armor speed debuffs for his QuickFixMod so I would start here:
ARM I ARM II ARM III
BB -9% -14% -20%
BC -6(5)% -8(7)% -13%

Last edited: