Patch 1.5.3 Cornflakes Live - Checksum 30ec (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you have given eastern province of Srijem to 'Western Banat' when in reality it was apart of Croatia, and given to Croatia in WW2. This error has been since patch 1.0 and it hurts to look at, very un-aesthetic too. Here's a picture of the historic borders (1941-45)

Yes Srem/Syrmia should be part of the Croatian state. I am reluctant to suggest this because as it as, Paradox doesn't seem like they will fix Vojvodina. No point in asking for a raise if you can't even get the job.

Will there be a 1.5.4?

It seems like the next expansion is pretty far away but there are serious bugs with 1.5.3 like carrier squadrons insta-destroyed and faction leader having no control over others joining the faction or wars.

hi i love HoI4 it is the best game with new updates it become number 1 strategy game for me .... but i see it have small historical mistake about Tunisia ...
Tunisia wasn't colony ... it was French protectorate of Tunisia with it flag and government ... picture from Tunis after Allied Victory 1943 i hope you fix that in next update
Color+Photos+of+Tunisia+and+Libya+in+the+North+African+Campaign+of+World+War+II,+1943+(21).jpg

Well... I even bought now the new DLC because thought maybe this is the reason i dont see the 1.5.3 in beta tests, but it still the same. I CAN'T SEE 1.5.3!
Tired already to restart Steam, and its the same result.

Well... I even bought now the new DLC because thought maybe this is the reason i dont see the 1.5.3 in beta tests, but it still the same. I CAN'T SEE 1.5.3!
Tired already to restart Steam, and its the same result.

There's no 1.5.3 beta. See if your checksum is 30ec. That's the latest build.

There's no 1.5.3 beta. See if your checksum is 30ec. That's the latest build.
I don't have it. Also when i go to multiplayer i see all people in 1.5.3 and only mine is 1.5.2, this is the latest version my game can to download:
9db2ca35fd11758b55fb40c4e60b80d7.png

So i can't even play MP because mine version is lower than other people have... Tried like everything, uninstal totally the game + all game files. Tried "Clear user directory", tried to download old patch in beta section and after download the newwest, still the same result. 1.5.2 and not any (30ec) on the horizon. Even like i told bought all DLC of the game and still no any (30ec) or 1.5.3 :\

What can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.