• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It still works, get exploration idea level 2, put a conquestator into exiled troop, let them scout asia/africa with zero risk. With this, you can go as ming easly to europe, or as europe to ming, than find a small country for military acess, and attack your target.

So you have 1.2 installed?

It still works, get exploration idea level 2, put a conquestator into exiled troop, let them scout asia/africa with zero risk. With this, you can go as ming easly to europe, or as europe to ming, than find a small country for military acess, and attack your target.

What he meant was that Johan said it's fixed in the patch that has not yet been released. Not yet fixed in what we're using today.

Definitely looking forward to it, especially the new NIs. :)

I would like Tibet to have national ideas. Mega fun country. A noble republic stuck in the middle of monarchies :). Vive la Revolución! They do have one flavor event switching them to theocracy..but their ideas stay :(. Theocracies outside of Europe stink monkey nuts.

Also Ming needs to be boosted. My 5k Tibettan army killed their 50k armies in 3 years, solo. After that, everyone and their mothers dogpiled Ming, and I conquered via vassals all Ming in 3 wars.

Can we reduce also monarch points for buildings, or have the economy idea set do that? Also, what about buildings after integration/ annexing vassals staying? Or even after conquests for that matter? Destroying buildings doesn't make it harder, just annoying to have barren provinces

I would take those patch notes our for a seafood dinner.

Guys for those of us who don't read all the twitter feeds, forums etc: is there any ETA on the patch or not? I'm not trolling or demanding a patch now or at any specific time, purely asking for information about whether any ETA has been announced - thank you.

"Also Ming needs to be boosted. My 5k Tibettan army killed their 50k armies in 3 years, solo. After that, everyone and their mothers dogpiled Ming, and I conquered via vassals all Ming in 3 wars."

You should check out the Balanced Asian Technology mod for that, they said they weren't interested in adjusting balance in that regard. The patch is coming out around next tuesday.

Guys for those of us who don't read all the twitter feeds, forums etc: is there any ETA on the patch or not? I'm not trolling or demanding a patch now or at any specific time, purely asking for information about whether any ETA has been announced - thank you.

There have been at least three threads in the past two days where this was asked and answered. And the first post in this thread has your answer: Next week.

From what I understood from the live stream, no. Their achievement code apparently does not handle that kind of tag switching.
Shame. There could be a neat achievement involving that if the code played nice.

Next Tuesday
Is it save compatible ?
Given the recent history of Paradox games (CK II in particular), probably.

What's the DLC info so far? I haven't been able to listen to the livestream.

There have been at least three threads in the past two days where this was asked and answered. And the first post in this thread has your answer: Next week.

Thank you for answering my question. At the time I read the first post, it did not contain the answer.

And there is no need to be hostile and unfriendly: like I said not everyone reads the forums on a daily basis.