• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I borrowed this list from an earlier post in another topic by G'kar. Are the listed bugs fixed?
Let's see:

1) the mission efficiency bug
- Mission efficiency in combat is now applied correctly.

2) ASW mission apparently not working at all
- The game now correctly identifies submarines in logics for wolfpacks and ASW.
- ASW should not be less effective catching submarines, but more effective.

3) AI spawning bazillions of ghost fleets
- Johan says: Ghost fleet bug is fixed!

4) naval brigades not upgrading properly (only the "first" on every ship does)
- Naval attachment can now actually upgrade.
- Naval attachment upgrades progess is now shown properly in the ledger.
- Fixed a problem with an upgraded radar attachment giving distance bonus instead of costing supplies.
- Fleets will now upgrade attachments even if the first attachment is not eligible.

5) naval brigades getting stuck in the redeployment pool on save & reload
- Naval attachments should now be deployable after a save&reload.
- AI now takes naval brigades under development into account when determening to build more.
- Have fixed that the improved version of the ASW attachment no longer says capital ASW (as it won’t go onto capital ships)

6) the move bug (the "you can't move yet again" thing doesn't work properly)

7) intelligence costs being calculated wrong (attacker and defender are switched)
- Spycosts are now properly checking the senders sliders, not the targets sliders.

8) radar currently not helping at all to intercept enemy planes (I think)

Other fixes in the patch, not adressing any of the 'vital' problems above:
- All unit modifiers are now saved, even if at 0.
- 0 IC is now saved properly.
- Reversed some messages for spies.
- Free manpower now handles fractions.
- Funding partisans have a cap, and is slightly less efficient than before.
- Nationalism/Partisans now drop by 1% a month.
- Shorebombardment modifier is now capped at 25% as in doomsday.
- Fixed a crashbug in the AI.
- A military controlled country should no longer cancel unit orders when a war is declared.
- Fixed a large amount of syntax bugs in the leader/tech databases.
- Any province that can trace supply back to capital through puppets/allies, will now ships its resources back automatically without need for convoys.
- A number of events how have pictures, or more exactly are reusing other pictures.

Conclusion: only 6 and 8 are not fixed. Allthough I am not entirely sure if 6 and 8 really are bugs. Maybe Johan can comment on this?

Edit: Johan confirms that 6 and 8 are not really bugs to begin with. So all problems on the list seem fixed plus some bonus fixes on top of that :cool:

Last edited:
Gormadoc said:
The combat modifier stats and IC being saved even if set to 0 is good.
The manpower fractions is also very good.
I dont understand those two points,care to explain?

Johan said:
- Nationalism/Partisans now drop by 1% a month.

can someone explain that one to me, Could really change the gamebalance if occupying countries never have to build garnisions and mp brigades, or will have problems with TC because of partisans?

/C

Crilloan said:
can someone explain that one to me, Could really change the gamebalance if occupying countries never have to build garnisions and mp brigades, or will have problems with TC because of partisans?

/C
In previous versions of the game partisan activity was slowly reducing instead of increasing.Now they changed that back.However in the old versions you had still to build garrisons.

In the previous versions of HOI2 combat modifiers and IC set to 0 during game, where not saved in save game file. So on reload of savegame the default numbers was loaded instead.

To give a example of the unfortunate in this: The night defence combat modifier is set to 0 from -50 for some airunits when you research the appropiate airdoctrines. On save and reload it will return to -50. But no longer since now are the 0 entry saved in the savegame file and therefore it no longer loads the default -50 when loading a savegame.

The free manpower fractions being implemented makes it possible to give small fractions of free manpower to countries instead of only integers. Some countries gains some free manpower (Japan is prime example) from overseas by event these has before not function properly since fractions did now work.

Gormadoc said:
In the previous versions of HOI2 combat modifiers and IC set to 0 during game, where not saved in save game file. So on reload of savegame the default numbers was loaded instead.

To give a example of the unfortunate in this: The night defence combat modifier is set to 0 from -50 for some airunits when you research the appropiate airdoctrines. On save and reload it will return to -50. But no longer since now are the 0 entry saved in the savegame file and therefore it no longer loads the default -50 when loading a savegame.
Aaaw wasnt aware of that.Thanks alot.

PanzerMike said:
Conclusion: only 6 and 8 are not fixed. Allthough I am not entirely sure if 6 and 8 really are bugs. Maybe Johan can comment on this?

i never seen any bugs with 6..

and 8 is not a bug.. radar is a bonus to fighting in that province.

Wohoo! Everything seems to be fixed? That's more than I dared to hope for in my wildest dreams! :eek: :)

Could someone post a download link for regular retailers?
That would be awesome!
THX!

EDIT:
THX FOR RETAIL LINK!
U'R A LIFESAVER!

Last edited:
outch.

Dling it :)

According to Johan the problem with massive ghostfleets has been solved.

Edit:Think it was linked to the undeployable brigade problem or the mass overbuild of naval attachements. Both these two issues should now be solved.

Is checksum VBLV ?

Great that Paradox keeps supporting its games!

Do I have to download the patch from Gamersgate? I have Anthology, so retail version... How do I have to download the patch?