Patch 1.18.1 out NOW! - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(...) you should be able to use Threaten War to obtain provinces belonging to subjects (...)
Regardless of seriousgigi's particular case, just as you said, "generically" that's precisely how the mechanic should work and we need more people here asking PDX to fix it :)

Last edited:
Reactions:
They do retreat in 1.18 now ;) if they think they really cant win theyll just run away.
Same thing applies to allies joining you in battle. If the battle goes badly theyll retreat asap.

Much like navies works actually
Interesting, I noticed it today too, pretty good AI job, they even leave a siege and run away if you try to approach them with much stronger army. :)

Is the Nahuatl interface bug with different tech groups (they matter a lot less know, but AFAIK they still exist) fixed yet? Tell me it's time for Nahuatl Manchuria!

*Blood for the blood gooooood*

And not available start from 1356, how can it be fixed?
Sounds like you are playing MEIOU and Taxes, since vanilla EU4 has the earliest start date in 1444. So you will need to wait for it to get updated.

When did you remove the decision for Poland to annex Mazovia? Iirc it used to be a decision and then you could move your capital to Warsaw too. Reading 1.16, 1.17, and 1.18 but I haven't found when you changed that. Unless I'm wrong? Or you just didn't write it down?

played with Milan with 1.18, but noticed that prestice not increased after events remain same, is it bug?
You'll need to specify the exact events you're referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.