Patch 1.18.1 out NOW! - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry not my Children. Once Demian releases M&T 2.0 then we won't need common sense to increase our development. The supply system will also be dealt with to a degree thanks to the new population and war mechanics.

Reactions:
"Fixed MSAA having no effect."

Finally. that was not a very bad problem, but thank you for fixing this :).

Can't wait to test this great expansion tonight.

Reactions:
...I might be missing something. The primitive flag is now bound to tech group, and I suppose that North Americans, Mesoamericans, and South Americans will get it. On the other hand, its removal is bound to government reformation, which is a Conquest of Paradise feature. How do you remove the primitive flag if you don't have CoP?

...I might be missing something. The primitive flag is now bound to tech group, and I suppose that North Americans, Mesoamericans, and South Americans will get it. On the other hand, its removal is bound to government reformation, which is a Conquest of Paradise feature. How do you remove the primitive flag if you don't have CoP?
I guess that it's this:

- Added decision to reform for Native American tags without the Conquest of Paradise or El Dorado DLC respectively enabled.

Reactions:
Wait, 1.18.1? What is this, a hotfix on release? Where are patch notes for THAT?
That happens a lot recently. You might notice, that quite a few of the patchnotes mention fixes for Rights of Man features.

How can I claim the free DLC Evangelica Major Pack please?

EDIT: Nothing, I resolved - simply go to Steam and search "Evangelica Major Pack"... no need to search key in Paradox site.

Last edited:
Wait, 1.18.1? What is this, a hotfix on release? Where are patch notes for THAT?
All the patch notes for 1.18.1 are included in the posted patch notes. We do like this because internally we first finish a 1.18 version, and then we start on a 1.18.1 patch and if it seems ready for release we might just as well release it altogether with the original patch. I understand that it might be confusing that we release something with a ".1" directly but it's to better mirror what we do internally.

Reactions:
Holy Cities? Did you meant Free City of HRE or City of gold?
I meant what I said, Holy Cities for the Coptic Religion, we know they were added with RoM but is not on the list of features for the expansion in the Patch Notes(There is a passing reference to them later on the Patch Notes on a change that related to them)

Something I forgot to enquire about when I read it:

- The Russian DHE has been completely overhauled and are now far more likely to occur in games.

Which DHE would this refer to?

Because being on the #1 was not good enough

Good Job guys :p

2016-10-11 17_30_00-Steam-Suche.png

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.