Patch 1.18.1 out NOW! - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PDS office:
- Hey guys, we gotta fix eastern Europe.
- Ok, lets buff Muscowy, they tend to be too weak sometimes.
- Yeah, and lets buff Otto, I mean 1 times out of 10 Poland gets C-pole.
- Oh, and don't forget about Bburg, they also need a buff!
- Great ideas, we should go through with them! But there's one thing missing... I know, lets nerf PLC into the ground! That should establish a historical outcome of partitions, even if a few centuries earlier...

They where buffed in earlier patch so looks like another adjustment to fix the overbuff they got. PLC has been too good in fighting Moscovy, so this should make it so Russia forms more often.

Reactions:
I would imagine that if the HRE emperor isn't called in anymore, then it no longer counts as a no-cb war. Also it was never truly no-cb, the cb just said no cb (if it were truly no cb you wouldn't be able to enforce the union). And I vaguely recall getting ticking from controlling the succession target's capital.

Yes, but it may be the reason why attacker in succession war does not call any allies. Or I never seen it happen. BTW where in patch notes is about Emperor not being called anymore? Ctrl-f'ed it but nothing pops out.

DDRJake said:
... - The Death of Haji Giray in the Crimean Khanate will now trigger an event where the pretenders may seek Ottoman Support. Should the Ottoman candidate be enthroned in Crimea the country will become an Ottoman March and may grant coastal provinces to their new overlord.
What can I say? I love you guys. :)

Reactions:
Yes, but it may be the reason why attacker in succession war does not call any allies. Or I never seen it happen. BTW where in patch notes is about Emperor not being called anymore? Ctrl-f'ed it but nothing pops out.

"- The emperor will no longer get automatically called into succession wars. "

Reactions:
- Can now upgrade fleets in subject provinces.

Two years too late but still, very nice!

Reactions:
Catholic majors exist you can attach them to account on paradox menagment profile. its wrongly named on site as Evangelica majors but in game panel you will see catholic majors(including polish austrian spain/castile austrian 1&4 tier)
You are right, but in Steam - description of it it's ,,Evangelic Majors unit pack" - so how could I add again Evangelic Majors unit pack if I already have it? (and I don't because it's Cathoic Majors :D )

no conquer hungary mission for ottoman empire? definetely unplayable :p

- Can now upgrade fleets in subject provinces.

Two years too late but still, very nice!

LOL when i played this game first in september 2013 i asked "where is the goddamn upgrade ships button?" they added it in art of war after 1 year. :eek:

Reactions:
No more westernization! How will you reform the governments like the celestial empire of ming now? It used to require westernization first, what does will it require now?
Your question was already answered in the patch notes. Using the "find in page" function of your web browser would have led you to the following lines:

- Changing government from Celestial Empire (and getting rid of the Mandate of heaven) now entails taking a decision that requires you to have embraced all institutions.
- Reforming Government now requires the Feudalism Institution.

Reactions:
- Munster Idea Bommen Berend now gives increased fire damage.

Wow; since it dosen't state that Munster loses their -20% cannon cost; Munster just became hands down the best cannon nation that exists in 1444.

Also curious why the Ming Requirement was changed. Before it was the first 4 + 1 of the last 3; + ruler having at least one 4.

Brandenburg acctually gets nerfed not buffed .... 7.5 to 5 discipline.

And you can get a ton more discipline by spending military points to militarize your nation with the Prussian Government type.

Baseline is nerfed. Once you are Prussia it's higher if you spend mil and don't blob like a madman [Militarization decays faster with more provinces]

Last edited:
Details of the boost possible pretty please?

- Boosted the following policies: the_recruiting_act, the_foreign_support_act, unified_army_command, letters_of_marque, the_wooden_wall,armed_neutrality_act,local_militias, the_integrated_administration_act, trade_connection_policy, the_naval_supremacy_act, the_cooperation_act, supply_convoys, overseas_embassies & the_stamp_act. Military_zeal_act now gives +10% siege ability & 5% army morale instead of 10% army morale.

This one is nice too:
- The Death of Haji Giray in the Crimean Khanate will now trigger an event where the pretenders may seek Ottoman Support. Should the Ottoman candidate be enthroned in Crimea the country will become an Ottoman March and may grant coastal provinces to their new overlord.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.