The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
- Hey guys, we gotta fix eastern Europe.
- Ok, lets buff Muscowy, they tend to be too weak sometimes.
- Yeah, and lets buff Otto, I mean 1 times out of 10 Poland gets C-pole.
- Oh, and don't forget about Bburg, they also need a buff!
- Great ideas, we should go through with them! But there's one thing missing... I know, lets nerf PLC into the ground! That should establish a historical outcome of partitions, even if a few centuries earlier...
I would imagine that if the HRE emperor isn't called in anymore, then it no longer counts as a no-cb war. Also it was never truly no-cb, the cb just said no cb (if it were truly no cb you wouldn't be able to enforce the union). And I vaguely recall getting ticking from controlling the succession target's capital.
What can I say? I love you guys.DDRJake said:... - The Death of Haji Giray in the Crimean Khanate will now trigger an event where the pretenders may seek Ottoman Support. Should the Ottoman candidate be enthroned in Crimea the country will become an Ottoman March and may grant coastal provinces to their new overlord.
Yes, but it may be the reason why attacker in succession war does not call any allies. Or I never seen it happen. BTW where in patch notes is about Emperor not being called anymore? Ctrl-f'ed it but nothing pops out.
You are right, but in Steam - description of it it's ,,Evangelic Majors unit pack" - so how could I add again Evangelic Majors unit pack if I already have it? (and I don't because it's Cathoic Majors )Catholic majors exist you can attach them to account on paradox menagment profile. its wrongly named on site as Evangelica majors but in game panel you will see catholic majors(including polish austrian spain/castile austrian 1&4 tier)
- Can now upgrade fleets in subject provinces.
Two years too late but still, very nice!
Your question was already answered in the patch notes. Using the "find in page" function of your web browser would have led you to the following lines:No more westernization! How will you reform the governments like the celestial empire of ming now? It used to require westernization first, what does will it require now?
- Changing government from Celestial Empire (and getting rid of the Mandate of heaven) now entails taking a decision that requires you to have embraced all institutions.
- Reforming Government now requires the Feudalism Institution.
- Munster Idea Bommen Berend now gives increased fire damage.
Brandenburg acctually gets nerfed not buffed .... 7.5 to 5 discipline.
- Boosted the following policies: the_recruiting_act, the_foreign_support_act, unified_army_command, letters_of_marque, the_wooden_wall,armed_neutrality_act,local_militias, the_integrated_administration_act, trade_connection_policy, the_naval_supremacy_act, the_cooperation_act, supply_convoys, overseas_embassies & the_stamp_act. Military_zeal_act now gives +10% siege ability & 5% army morale instead of 10% army morale.
- The Death of Haji Giray in the Crimean Khanate will now trigger an event where the pretenders may seek Ottoman Support. Should the Ottoman candidate be enthroned in Crimea the country will become an Ottoman March and may grant coastal provinces to their new overlord.