• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have never seen inherited Naples before Wedding. Most of the time its either early wedding with subject Naples or Naples is already out.

Naples is 5 provinces only, even if Aragon loses the PU over Naples it still can easily conquer 11 provinces in 80 years.

You can still integrate them manually, you just can't pop a decision and inherit (not actually integrate, patch notes use the wrong wording) them for free.

Yes, that is correct but just I think it still should be possible to start counting 10 provinces after the inheritance fires and not 1444.

Reactions:
Naples is 5 provinces only, even if Aragon loses the PU over Naples it still can easily conquer 11 provinces in 80 years.

Yes, that is correct but just I think it still should be possible to start counting 10 provinces after the inheritance fires and not 1444.

I've never seen Aragon conquer anything besides Castillian land anyways. Where are they going to go? France? HRE? They don't seem interested in North Africa. It will be highly unusual if AI Aragon gains 10+ provinces.

Reactions:
@Wiz, how about typing accented characters and copying&pasting text? Those have been broken since 1.12 and 1.13 respectively.

Last edited:
- Effects of Administrative Efficiency and Overseas on core creation cost is now multiplicative rather than additive.
- Diplomatic Power points are now properly deducted when fully annexing a country.

Wiz, was just one-tag killed? Having no national discounts for coring cost reduction means it's 3.75 admin for overseas with adaptability. Also it's 3 with first admin efficiency. Why???

Edit: Ottomans and HRE can still do it though.

Last edited:
- err... I have few questions nAo. Are trade+economic NI's decision to transform into merchant republic has abandoned 20 cities limit too?

No, they said the restriction remains in a stream.

And how come that nation that focuses on influence+aristocracy transforms into... Oligarchy? :confused:

What's weird about it? Oligarchy just refers to power being in the hands of a few. The aristocracy would do just fine.

Reactions:
Did I miss something? What makes them not blow up now?

At least for players, Timurids have been massively buffed:

1. Razing stuff
2. Free Reinforcements due to Horde government
3. Forming Mughals is very easy (Timus start at 430ish development already) and reforms the government for free

Timurids have always been a tag with a lot of potential, but with the downside of being a pot about to boil over. The stability issues still remain, but their potential has become even bigger.

I've never seen Aragon conquer anything besides Castillian land anyways. Where are they going to go? France? HRE? They don't seem interested in North Africa. It will be highly unusual if AI Aragon gains 10+ provinces.

Unusual is not impossible and with tens of thousands of people playing it is bound to happen sooner or later to many people.
My point is that this fixing the feeding frenzy exploit in this manner renders the integrating decision useless for players who didn't exploited the mechanic in the first place.
Another solution to the exploit would be: If you feed even one province to Aragon after you get the PU over them then you can't take the decision.

Reactions:
I haven't had issues with accented characters.
Can you type them? Can you copy&paste anything in text fields? I bet you can't.

Reactions:
# Modifiers
- Added Conquest of Louyang triggered modifier for Mahayana countries.
Did you misspelled Luoyang as Louyang? And I don't think Luoyang is the holy site of Buddism in China. I think Chinese Buddhists value Four Sacred Mountains the most.
Corresponding provinces for Four Sacred Mountains in 1.13 map:
Code:
Wǔtái Shān    2177 Ningwu
Éméi Shān     679  Chengu
Jiǔhuá Shān   2147 Huizhou
Pǔtuó Shān    2149 Ningbo

Last edited:
Reactions: