• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IUR.png
FOT and ideal ural.png
Ideal Ural Republic that is coined at the axis for an alternative for Trans Ural Republic.

Federation of Turkestan
An axis puppet in central asia.
fot lose.png
fot_lose_troops.png

Afghan Soviet puppet
afp.png

• 5Like
Reactions:
A new possible puppet for Soviet. Hungary under communism.
comie_hun1.jpg
comie_hun2.jpg
hun3.jpg

Slovakia expanded
slo_models.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is there a timeline for the 1.13 patch?
Thanks.
You mean the date the game should be finished ? We are doing what we can. Il come back a little later.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Well...i hope till the 2nd anniversary of its announcement it will be released! This is in a few months! :cool:

There have been progress in the coding on different part of the game, but we are not too many active at the moment. I will try to see if we can have something to upload in not too distant future. Like a testing version that player can play. I would have to talk more with Czarina and Lennartos

At the moment Im working to implement the colony of Burma that is a puppet to UK.
British Raj
British Raj.png

Italian_libya.png
Italian Libya

trojan_cat_doctrine.jpg

Trojan Dragon Cat Doctrine

• 2Like
Reactions:
There have been progress in the coding on different part of the game, but we are not too many active at the moment. I will try to see if we can have something to upload in not too distant future. Like a testing version that player can play. I would have to talk more with Czarina and Lennartos
I would suggest not to lose any more time working in not wanted stuff...like any campaign that is not the 1936 campaign...(with t he battlescenarios included).

Release 1.13 with a playable 1936 campaign and thats it! Let the other stuff be done at a later time or just cancel them...

• 2Like
Reactions:
Is it possible to change the font in the game? I just don't like the font at all, and if it's something that can easily be changed I would love that. The default Hearts of Iron 2 - font just looks really cheap.

It's not easy to do but it can be done.
You'll need to navigate to the ..\AoD Alpha1.13\gfx\fonts directory and change the fonts there. Best thing to do make a backup of the font directory before doing anything. Then you can open some of the fonts and get familiar with the fonts. All the fonts are .bmp files.
Two rules you need to do; (1) Do not change the file name (since the font names are hardcoded in the code) and (2) Do not make the characters larger than they are currently (since the GUI doesn't change size).

I've played with the fonts before but even I wouldn't mess with the fonts...It's just so time consuming.

Reactions:
For those not on discord:-

The development team plan to discuss AoD 1.13 tomorrow (Tue 11 July at 1900 UTC). We'll lead the conversation, but welcome any input as we go through the new features & plans for the update.

I've made an event for it on Discord (where it'll be streamed) to register your interest, and so you'll be notified when the time comes.

Reactions:
we need army otomation :(
One thing you can do is select a particular group of units (land, air or sea), and press Ctrl + 1-9 and you then have an action group you can immediately select. Meaning the next time you press 1-9, you'll have your action group immediately summoned awaiting your command.

Although sadly I think this info isn't saved, so whenever you save the game, and reload in after, you have to create the action group again.