• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1707423273304.png

This is all you need to know, lads...

• 7Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Rising Sun? Japan?
We will see a rework this year and Japan (and then hopefully also China) is a hot candidate for that, but I doubt we see it with this patch/DLC and announcing stuff for the DLC after this one seems odd from a marketing strategy. But then again I was wrong about Brazil and Argentina being in the same DLC. So maybe who knows.

Reactions:
a draw with a morse code MANM, or MAY? they didn't this before? some easter egg with morse code? i vaguely remember.
View attachment 1081663
View attachment 1081665
yeah the announcement for AAT. While I like your way of thinking I feel like this is just some formal patch because they needed to change the version number for something and to fill in something in the changelog somebody gave us their best shot at keyboard art.

Reactions:
yeah the announcement for AAT. While I like your way of thinking I feel like this is just some formal patch because they needed to change the version number for something and to fill in something in the changelog somebody gave us their best shot at keyboard art.
I did notice some significant changes in the base game code, so this can't be an empty update.

Last edited:
Reactions:
With the Microsoft Store hypothesis, a setting sun could be the "sunset" of the game's availability on Microsoft.

We have a winner!

But yeah, it is this. I'm not sure why we have delightful ascii art instead of patch notes, but I like it and it can stay.

From some of the responses here though, I'm becoming convinced that placebo bugfixes could really work.

• 23Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
From some of the responses here though, I'm becoming convinced that placebo bugfixes could really work.
I can confirm that this is the case. Unfortunately nocebo not bugs not fixed is also a thing. I have had long lists of new bugs from software releases which weren't bugs (ie WAD) and weren't new. :(

• 1Like
Reactions: