• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have an issue with that too, but I had the armor research boosts. Instead, I didn't get the Pz III and Pz IV models
You need to have researched the basic medium chassis before the treaty event fires to get the designs, even though the tooltip says you can get them afterwards upon researching the chassis.

Some weird issues with army orders, I changed my field marshal as Poland and somehow my edit frontline button got clicked and locked my army planning in some weird edit mode. Couldn't click anything else, couldn't draw front lines, tried to reload, didn't work. deleted my army, and it didn't go away. Just had to quit that game.

Some weird issues with army orders, I changed my field marshal as Poland and somehow my edit frontline button got clicked and locked my army planning in some weird edit mode. Couldn't click anything else, couldn't draw front lines, tried to reload, didn't work. deleted my army, and it didn't go away. Just had to quit that game.

iirc that's an issue that happens when some button gets stuck on your keyboard.... maybe "alt"?

• 2Like
Reactions:
iirc that's an issue that happens when some button gets stuck on your keyboard.... maybe "alt"?
This. Press "alt" to toggle on/off the edit mode

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but there is something strange with monarchist Portugal. When I finish "Monarchist Uprising in Brazil" Brazil flips to faschist. Next I finish "The Empire of Brazil" which started civil war. When it's ended country get the same level of ideology, i.e. about 70-75% faschist and immediately flips to it making imposible to get "The Kingdom Reunited".

Reactions:
When it's ended country get the same level of ideology, i.e. about 70-75% faschist and immediately flips to it making imposible to get "The Kingdom Reunited".
Wait, you get dragged into Brazilian civwar and defeated the Integralists right?

If that so, then it's indeed weird....

• 1Like
Reactions:
As Estonia when you choose the left communist path and get two generals, the generals have generic portraits even though they have portraits in the game's files
portraits.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but there is something strange with monarchist Portugal. When I finish "Monarchist Uprising in Brazil" Brazil flips to faschist. Next I finish "The Empire of Brazil" which started civil war. When it's ended country get the same level of ideology, i.e. about 70-75% faschist and immediately flips to it making imposible to get "The Kingdom Reunited".
I had this exact same bug just today while playing ironman Portugal.

There seems to be a bug with the Chinese subjugate the warlord focus. Alot of the warlords never respond. Some subjugate some refuse. But many just don't reply and I never get the war goal on them.

Attachments

• bug2.png
    bug2.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • bug1.png
    bug1.png
    5,6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Some characters use a small Walther Von Brauchitsch portrait when the DLC-locked portrait is not available
I think I had this issue appear in Turkey, but the thing I don't get is it sounds like this is an issue which appears if the portrait is locked behind the DLC and I have Battle for the Bosperus so is the whole portrait just broken right now or is it a different issue.

Also I was playing with historical focuses and all three Baltic states started going Facist and having civil wars so I have no clue where that came from because nothing I did was anywhere near the Baltic (I was non-alligned Bulgaria trying to fight a Baltic alliance led by Turkey).

View attachment 776863
Just a minor bug that causes the Soviet Union's national focuses to be misaligned
I'm pretty sure that happens when you have a certain amount of National focuses so they all fit. If you get any more it will start another row and they will stack on top of each other. It's not as asceticially pleasing but I don't think it's a bug.

Just tried to Eliminate Stalin as Right Opposition. I loaded 20-30 times and he survived every single attempt.

I have infiltrated the NKVD and supposedly have an 80% chance of success.

I mean I know the dude is lucky but...

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Somehow on historical focuses Latvia goes communist and Estonia goes fascist? Can someone confirm?
I had a similar issue but in my case they both went facist. I think something is wrong with the historical path as a whole and not just that they are set to the wrong route

Reactions: