• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And reconquesting of muslim titles does not change icon.
Windows10, Steam, 1.1.3 version
Just logged into my game which I was playing this morning. Domain holdings (which was 10/10 this morning) is showing as 10/1 and my vassals hating me as a result of the nine extra holdings.

Anyone else come across this as a result of todays patch?
Gonna point out that you guys hardcoded the female fertility limit and didn't account for fecund or dynasty perks (or changed values in the defines for futureproofing/compatibility).

Those hard-coded 'age < 45' entries would be better as 'age < marriage_female_fertility_cutoff_age_value'. I mean, in the game's current state it won't break anything too bad but the game should probably account for fecund and the level 5 dynasty perk in the blood line as it did before.
This issue still persists PDX! I'm having a lot of trouble with it, I keep having to restart to fix it, please PDX!
Well, it still persists for me if we talking about thick yellow ones after conquest a land by me or my vassals.
It appears this hotfix does not like me at all. 223 hours of gameplay with not a single hang or crash and 3 very long hangs (10 minutes) since the new hotfix.
Indeed, the issue with the borders is still present. Not only the yellow ones, but also white ones as well:

These white borders just stay like this forever until I restart the game.
Hello guys, have a problem after patch 1.1.3, I can't choose outfits from the DLC, the outfits of the Abbasids and the Holy Roman Empire.
I was just about to post this, I am still getting this issue. It sucks having to restart the game every once in a while. not game breaking but it's just annoying.
Yes I'm also still getting the constant border flash as if nations are at war but are actually at peace.

No offense intended, I understand these issues are valid and should be fixed. But these should all be bug report posts instead of comments on a patch note. If you guys haven't done so already, could you make a bug report? Or in case of similar issues, comment on an existing post in the bug post section?

I understand these are valid comments, just trying to make sure the issues get logged in the right place. (trying to be helpful)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Have they fixed Franconian having old Frankish names?
No. I don't think there were any database changes in this patch.

The time has come for another Hotfix!
Any word on the issue where your liege can capitulate to populist uprisings in your land, causing you to lose territory without warning, choice, or possibility for intervention? That happened in a multiplayer game recently and just about killed a friend's desire to play the game anymore...

Imagine that happening to your Ironman game

Please make sure you continue to report any issues you might find and provide us with your feedback
Sorry to say I excpected more. You certainly have not run out of issues, have you?
My immediate issue still is the matrilineal marriage that female rulers don't do and which obliterates the entire branch of equal gender rights.

edit: There is a mod for this now though, i am still seeing whether it really catches everything.

Could you confirm that you are working on it, please? And in what way (do you also see it as a bug or is it working as intended?

• 2Like
Reactions:
what makes a flavor pack different from other DLCs? out of curiosity, because i can reason what an expansion pack is, but not a flavor pack.

flavor pack are normally aimed at a specific target (culture, nation, religion) and intended to enhance the experience while playing in that specific area of interest. Often, it's merely a cosmetic DLC, specific music etc. Other DLCs instead can add game mechanics and impact gameplay regardless from what you are playing in any one specific playthrough.

• 1Like
Reactions:
- Fixed Fertility acceptance modifiers in marriages/betrothals incorrectly claiming that fertile men were infertile

This is still an issue. Kinda game breaking, since it prevents me from entering into some powerful alliances. Also, if you look at the tooltip, why is there a "Matrilineal Marriage" line with no modifier next to it, (it's right above the Low Fertility line), if the marriage is patrilineal?

2020_10_16_6.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is still an issue. Kinda game breaking, since it prevents me from entering into some powerful alliances. Also, if you look at the tooltip, why is there a "Matrilineal Marriage" line with no modifier next to it, (it's right above the Low Fertility line), if the marriage is patrilineal?

How old will the Emperor be when the girl is 16? If you read through all the patch notes, one of the changes was to make AI aware of this detail that it was most probably disregarding before, seeing how many young nobles I found married to old spinsters that gave them no children.

The second question seems to be answering itself, there is no modifier next to matrilineal marriage because the proposal is for a patrilineal one. The patrilineal line does show a modifier. I don't see a problem there?

Reactions:
How old will the Emperor be when the girl is 16? If you read through all the patch notes, one of the changes was to make AI aware of this detail that it was most probably disregarding before, seeing how many young nobles I found married to old spinsters that gave them no children.

The second question seems to be answering itself, there is no modifier next to matrilineal marriage because the proposal is for a patrilineal one. The patrilineal line does show a modifier. I don't see a problem there?

The emperor will be 50 when the girl is 16. I used a console to make him older and his fertility at 50 would have been 70%, so can't see how's that considered "low fertility".

And since the proposal is for a patrilineal marriage, the matrilineal marriage line should not even appear. It makes the tooltip messy and confusing imo, but maybe that's just me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
No offense intended, I understand these issues are valid and should be fixed. But these should all be bug report posts instead of comments on a patch note. If you guys haven't done so already, could you make a bug report? Or in case of similar issues, comment on an existing post in the bug post section?

I understand these are valid comments, just trying to make sure the issues get logged in the right place. (trying to be helpful)

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Paradox wasn't scouting these patch posts on the lookout for the factor "how bad did this go this time", more than the specific bug reports, which are usually logged by more technical-minded people.

• 2Like
Reactions:
The emperor will be 50 when the girl is 16. I used a console to make him older and his fertility at 50 would have been 70%, so can't see how's that considered "low fertility".

And since the proposal is for a patrilineal marriage, the matrilineal marriage line should not even appear. It makes the tooltip messy and confusing imo, but maybe that's just me.

Are you playing with any mods? I don't see how this can happen according to the code.

Reactions:
Honestly, I'd be surprised if Paradox wasn't scouting these patch posts on the lookout for the factor "how bad did this go this time", more than the specific bug reports, which are usually logged by more technical-minded people.

I'm sure they do browse the forums. It's not the correct or most efficient way of reporting bugs though.

Is it weird that when I read developer posts and replies I hear it in my head in the "Kings and Generals" narrator voice?
It's a bit unusual, but I wouldn't try to have you locked up over it. :)