• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is purely a UI thing - the AI does not use the prediction logic from this UI element. That said, we're working on making the AI support battles better in general for the next bigger patch (no ETA on it yet).
What is UI and what is ETA?

• 5Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Any chance there are incoming changes to make graphical modifications achievement-friendly? There's a bunch of REALLY great clothing mods I REALLY want to use, but it'll kill my achievement hunting! :( :( :(

Reactions:
I hope that fixes the AI not wanting to jump into really large battles. About 85% of the time the AI army will happily follow me into engagements, but that remaining 15% it'll just move/cancel in adjacent territories while I'm fighting a crusade stack at 20k vs 30k and the AI's 25k army would've easily made the difference. Since the AI logic generally works, I'm assuming inaccurate combat predictions were messing with their willingness to get involved.

How about the AI's willingness to declare war? I'm playing a clan government in India right now and the number of times I've seen vassals I'm allied with start suicidal wars. Almost as if they expect to be able to call me into the war.

• 4Like
Reactions:
You need more people doing these bug reports - you're getting absolutely swamped, and there's stuff I (and many others) reported at release that have yet to be filed. I appreciate you have to do these things in order of priority but I do get the impression a lot of the stuff being reported will never actually be seen by a dev.
+1
Main game feature is still broken since release, custom culture inheritance laws.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the fix on battle predictions. I was getting confused why it kept saying that my army with tons of Men at Arms and 3x levies was consistently being predicted to loose every battle. It will be nice to be sure I am going to crush my foes again instead of just hoping I will.

Thanks for the hotfix! Hopefully the AI gets a little bit better at supporting the player's armies 'cause wars can be a real headache even with vastly superior numbers nowadays (before first patch was perfectly fine though).

Have they fixed Franconian having old Frankish names?

Reactions:
1602769372697.png

1602769730787.png

And reconquesting of muslim titles does not change icon.
Windows10, Steam, 1.1.3 version

Attachments

• 1602769200710.png
    1602769200710.png
    394,9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions:
- Fixed Fertility acceptance modifiers in marriages/betrothals incorrectly claiming that fertile men were infertile
I think the AI should generally be more concerned with fertility. You often see the AI marrying older women even if technically fertile marrying a 16 year old dude to a 39 year old might reduce in very few kids.

Reactions: