I D E O L O G Y
- Dec 8, 2011
Thanks for the patch CK3 team! Keep up the good work!
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
How about the AI's willingness to declare war? I'm playing a clan government in India right now and the number of times I've seen vassals I'm allied with start suicidal wars. Almost as if they expect to be able to call me into the war.I hope that fixes the AI not wanting to jump into really large battles. About 85% of the time the AI army will happily follow me into engagements, but that remaining 15% it'll just move/cancel in adjacent territories while I'm fighting a crusade stack at 20k vs 30k and the AI's 25k army would've easily made the difference. Since the AI logic generally works, I'm assuming inaccurate combat predictions were messing with their willingness to get involved.
+1You need more people doing these bug reports - you're getting absolutely swamped, and there's stuff I (and many others) reported at release that have yet to be filed. I appreciate you have to do these things in order of priority but I do get the impression a lot of the stuff being reported will never actually be seen by a dev.
I think the AI should generally be more concerned with fertility. You often see the AI marrying older women even if technically fertile marrying a 16 year old dude to a 39 year old might reduce in very few kids.- Fixed Fertility acceptance modifiers in marriages/betrothals incorrectly claiming that fertile men were infertile