• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A positive note: when I played a little bit on my Mac version, max speed was lightning fast. In fact, I’d say the old max speed was slower than the second fastest now.

Yes, we noticed too late today that that one is _also_ broken, just in a different way :/
Whatever that achievement has done to us to deserve this...?

The good news is that, I think (and I am a programmer so I will never say that I am sure about anything), if you just keep your save around with the achievement condition being fulfilled, you'd only have to load up that save once we fix it and maybe unpause for a day, and the achievement should pop for you in Gamepass. I think.
Ok! Best reply ever lol Thank you for your response to this issue <3

Reactions:
Greetings Crusaders,

We have been working hard to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible! As such, we now have Patch 1.1.2 close on the heels of our latest Monster Big Patch™ complete with Patch Notes to follow.

In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!

This Patch will affect all available platforms but may take slightly longer for Paradox Plaza users.

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed male/female dominated doctrine blocking all claims for the other sex, rather than just implicit claims. The behavior should now be identical to how it was previously.
- Fixed various display issues in the Russian localization
- Fixed tyranny being gained from rightful revocations when you had a claim on the title in question
- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore
- Reinstated Central Germanic and West Slavic name lists that had accidentally been removed
Great fix keep improving the game

Glad to see hotfixes rolling out fast - really hoping to see the -30 Absolute Tribal Authority for Feudal rulers fixed soon though, alongside some achievements just not working.

Please Paradox fix the highlighted red borders even after the war is done issue, I keep restarting the game after every war to fix it, and my loading time is super slow but I don't mid, please fix this with a hotfix pretty please!

• 2Like
Reactions: