• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Greetings Crusaders,

We have been working hard to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible! As such, we now have Patch 1.1.2 close on the heels of our latest Monster Big Patch™ complete with Patch Notes to follow.

In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!

This Patch will affect all available platforms but may take slightly longer for Paradox Plaza users.

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed male/female dominated doctrine blocking all claims for the other sex, rather than just implicit claims. The behavior should now be identical to how it was previously.
- Fixed various display issues in the Russian localization
- Fixed tyranny being gained from rightful revocations when you had a claim on the title in question
- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore
- Reinstated Central Germanic and West Slavic name lists that had accidentally been removed

• 156Like
  • 43Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
@PDX_Pariah

Thanks for this.

Note: whilst the West Slavic name lists are looking better (hopefully they're all localized...), the Franconian name set fix from 1.1 has been reverted, and they've now been given Old Frankish names again.

• 14Haha
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Nice job!

When it comes to quality of life improvements, I am wondering if you are considering to make arresting multiple people simultaneously possible? It gets pretty annoying when you have like 15 criminals in your realm and you want to put all of them in jail.

• 2Like
Reactions:
스크린샷(439).png

Korean single character mapfont is still buggy.

You can see 하(Xia), 우, 캄(Kham) displayed upside down.

Fix it plz.

• 22Haha
  • 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Any plans to tackle mechanics where you can avoid partition by assigning a distinct title-specific gender law to a title? Or this design is fully intended.
After 1.1 patch, if the title-specific law is the same as realm law it will be partitioned normally. But now you can just use a slightly distinct title-specific gender law to get it partitioned separately thus your primary heir will get all major titles above county level.

e.g
if you have male-preference realm law, can assign male-only law on your titles.
if you have male-only realm law, can assign male-preference law on your titles.

So you can still do the same thing as before the patch, I guess with added risk and quirk involved (if you can't get a heir that fit both laws) which is makes it not as broken as before. But it's still a cheap way to keep major titles away from getting partitioned before you get access to High Partition/House Seniority. But if the dev think that it is intended by design and is good enough to historically represent what happened in the past then ok I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for your the update.

Cool. I didn't understand what was the bug with female, but so it can only be better for my current game :D.

(as for armies... still waiting for templates, auto-dividing and so much more... i'm bored to do the same raise/wait/divide by 8/move/siege&attack/disband for each war).

Reactions:
View attachment 635226

Korean single character mapfont is still buggy.

You can see 하(Xia), 우, 캄(Kham) displayed upside down.

Fix it plz.
This seems to be true for single-letter names in other locs too. The realm of Ü fell on its head n_n

1601561292466.png

• 19Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: