• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had IC 1.0.4 working on DH but i have installed IC 1.0.5 Beta 2 and i am getting these errors when loading scenarios from 1933:

Scenario Validation (provinces)...
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 907 (Qattara) is specified as controlled by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 907 (Qattara) is specified as owned by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1019 (Great Sand Sea) is specified as controlled by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1019 (Great Sand Sea) is specified as owned by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1021 (Ain Dalla) is specified as controlled by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1021 (Ain Dalla) is specified as owned by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1022 (Western Desert) is specified as controlled by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1022 (Western Desert) is specified as owned by Egypt.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1438 (Dalan Dzadagad) is specified as controlled by Mongolia.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 1438 (Dalan Dzadagad) is specified as owned by Mongolia.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 3458 (Alxa) is specified as controlled by Xibei San Ma.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 3458 (Alxa) is specified as owned by Xibei San Ma.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 6204 (Leh) is specified as controlled by Indian Empire.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 6204 (Leh) is specified as owned by Indian Empire.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 6205 (Sumdo) is specified as controlled by Indian Empire.
ERROR : Invalid (ignored for scenario) province 6205 (Sumdo) is specified as owned by Indian Empire.
Scenario Validation End

I am pretty sure you fixed it but in case....i encounter those errors while back...i havent load the newest beta but if i remember correctly its easy to fix. THOSE provinces should be black...unplayable on the map....i just went to the 33 scenario file and renamed the INC files for indian/xibei san ma/mongolia/eygpt....then copy/paste those INC files from the 34 scenario...then deleted the INC files i had renamed.... i think it also possible just to delete those control/owned provinces in the INC file of those nations in the 33 scenario....but for some reason i went for the harder fix...lol....hope this helps anyone who didnt know how to fix it...

Hello, I installed version 1.05 beta 3 and when loading a game of 1.03 it gives me this message (critical error scenario files had errors. Do you still want to continue? What is the cause of that error?, and the Advanced War tutorial comes up the map in black

hio...JUST HIT IGNORED.....you be able to play.....the black areas are no go areas....it was impossible to cross this area with an army in 1930s/1950s....making the area no go and black only way to stop AI armies from crossing this area. AS for the errors they are actually caused by the coding of the black no go areas. THIS IS AND ERROR THAT WAS REPORT REPORTED FROM first beta patch. ...why it hasnt be fixed is amazing....the 1934 start doesnt have these errors...the 1933 start does. WAY back when the errors were first rep0rted if fixed my own game by simpily first opening the 1933 scenario file...putting a number in front of the countries .inc files...egypt...mongol...indiian empire...xibie san ma then copying the .inc files for thos e counties in the 1934 scenario start files then deleting the ones i put a number in front...in the 1933 start...it worked and didnt seem to change anything gamewise...howevery that was several years ago and if you try this fix...you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK as this was a while ago and i could be misremembering what i did. IF YOU DONT want to fix or HIT IGNORED every time you play...just use the 1934 start that error free. GOOD LUCK.

YOU MEAN add more reseach slots...you can increase by changing the number of slots in the misc file.....OPEN your IRON CROSS GAME FILE....then open the DB file and then open the .misc file and find this line
# Max active tech teams at a time (cannot be more then 50). Note: New Technology page layout will be auto-set for values above 5!
5 #5........just change the number 5 to what you want...DH USES 7 SLOTS and AOD uses 20 slots while old hoi2 uses 5....if you havent done any misc edit before i would STRONGLY ADVISE you to make a back-up copy first of the .misc file...and you do so at your own RISK. good luck.

Hi
At least in Armageddon version there is an executable file that allows to activate or deactivate a lot of features (tech slots included) Is in the files of the installed folder. It has an Iron cross icon.
It opens an intensive menu interface with all the features.

• 1Like
Reactions:
THERE is a way to get IRON CROSS for free( i did buy it from gamesgate but also used this one).....go to the paradox HOI2 PAGE....then go to mods page...then go to the link for OTHER MODS AND PAGES and under that list hit HOI2 MODS-NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS....scroll down list...and use the second IRON CROSS listed on the list= Iron Cross - Installation Setup - Playable. THE first one listed might have a virus,,,so i didnt use it. NOW it would be easier to just post a copy of the link here but last time i did so PARADOX BANNED ME AS A PIRATE. reposting a link from PARADOX APPROVED MOD LIST seems to be considered a crime by paradox!!!! GL

• 2Like
Reactions: