Patch 1.0.3. Out now! Checksum [935c]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was the game finished?

I played for 27 hours.
Tutorial? okay. simple and not covering everything, but it's paradox game so i didn't expect anything.
3-4 hours not very fun but okay i got the game feel, i like it. I hope i won't have the same shit as in CK2 with the vassal micro management of their number.... fingers cross.

First game (ironman)?
after an manager kill because i made a stupid decision... corrupt save => ok do not use kill task in that game, got it.
Still lose 6 hours of play.

Second game ironman?

I had to quit the game and the save got corrupt... okay bad luck.
7 hours lost.

Third game ironman?
Vassal number > 40 => give away vassals randomly. As in CK2 not easy, not intuitive, and boring.
But at least in CK2 it wasn't bugged.
Now? number of vassals do not update.

Leave the game and restart to fix?

CTD. Probably corrupt save.
10 hours lost.

FIX your game. What is this paradox? are we paying to test your products?

Reactions:
was the game finished?

I played for 27 hours.
Tutorial? okay. simple and not covering everything, but it's paradox game so i didn't expect anything.
3-4 hours not very fun but okay i got the game feel, i like it. I hope i won't have the same shit as in CK2 with the vassal micro management of their number.... fingers cross.

First game (ironman)?
after an manager kill because i made a stupid decision... corrupt save => ok do not use kill task in that game, got it.
Still lose 6 hours of play.

Second game ironman?

I had to quit the game and the save got corrupt... okay bad luck.
7 hours lost.

Third game ironman?
Vassal number > 40 => give away vassals randomly. As in CK2 not easy, not intuitive, and boring.
But at least in CK2 it wasn't bugged.
Now? number of vassals do not update.

Leave the game and restart to fix?

CTD. Probably corrupt save.
10 hours lost.

FIX your game. What is this paradox? are we paying to test your products?

I played for around 100 hours & had a good time, though got abit boring in the later years. My problems were all balance issues, poor UI, & lack of info. Never had any crashes.

One thing. Are you saving to cloud? I have used Ironman throughout with no problems, & saved to hard drive. Many people have had problems saving to cloud from Ironman.

Reactions:
Time to let this thread go I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.