• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Doomdark

Design Director
Super Moderator
1 Badges
Apr 3, 2000
  • Paradox Order
Great, but... Um, where are the screen shots? Without them, the AAR might just as well have been posted in the forum. :)

Oh, and perhaps you should indicate that there are new parts in the AAR section index?

/Henrik

unmerged(45)

Grumbler
Jan 25, 2000
A good start....

This is very good.....

Don't be ungrateful Doomie...

At least we got the AAR

Doomdark

Design Director
Super Moderator
1 Badges
Apr 3, 2000
  • Paradox Order
Sorry Patric,

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I just thought that there were screenshots with those parts...

I see Greven's AAR is up as well now! I am having a sensory overload... Look at all the pretty colors! :D

/Doomie

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Umm, there should be?

I sent several screenshots with the zips of the AAR's of parts 7 & 8 of the Swedish AAR?

Sapura

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
OK Patric,

I'm zipping 'em up and sending them straight to you. Pics of Parts 7 & 8.

Parts 9 & 10 (final parts) have pics too, if you dont have them I'll send too.

Sap

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
OK folks, tis my fault.

I re-sent my 7&8 aars to Johan after changing some stuff / the zip the 2nd time was WITHOUT the pix ..originally there were pix with it and they just may not have been passed onto Patric.

Don't worry they'll be up soon hopefully.

Read the AAR / treat the pix as icing on the cake later on :)

Sapura

unmerged(161)

Second Lieutenant
Apr 25, 2000
Visit site
Both Greven and Sapurä: THANKS!

Man this game looks great, wish i heard of it when they asked for beta testers.....

Oh man....i wanna get my little grubby hands on this one

unmerged(164)

First Lieutenant
May 4, 2000
Another well done AAR. You know what stinks about these AAR's? Knowing I won't see the game State side till this time next year probably!

I must say I like how the game is playing out. Both your AAR and Greven's were very edge of the seat.