Parklife Steam giveaway [finished]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still waiting... I'm really starting to think I'm not going to get it... going on 72 hours and nothing. I followed every step and double-checked everything. :(
The DLC is sent out once per day and as long as you've fulfilled all the criteria you'll get it eventually. Please go over all the steps again as detailed in this thread and tripled check that you've done everything needed to get it.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/faq-parklife-steam-giveaway.1382852/

We are aware that it has taken more than 36 hours for some customers and this is currently being investigated. Feel free to fill out this Google form and our developers will check your account manually:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffnEY2ArDcaYFi-L4TGAFB0rBLuGw_egBftuR3hlUaX2l2sA/viewform

Don't worry, as long as you fulfill the criteria, you will get the DLC! Also, remember not do disconnect and reconnect your Steam account until your DLC has been granted as this will reset the 36 hour timer.

I was just about to message when I saw this. I did this back on the 22nd but still not yet received my copy. Id really love to get it! I just filled out the troubelshooting form just in case

Well, oops. I filled the form and noticed, after restarting steam, I already got it. Guess it doesn't show up till you restart steam? Anyway, sorry for filling an unnecessary troubleshooting form.

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note to say that we officially ended the giveaway and we're unable to grant any more Parklife codes to the Steam accounts. The Google Form is going to be closed down as well.

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note to say that we officially ended the giveaway and we're unable to grant any more Parklife codes to the Steam accounts. The Google Form is going to be closed down as well.
Hello. But what about us who made all the steps required from the first day and didn't get it?
I waited all these days because i didn't want to waste your time only to find out that i will not get the DLC?
Please dont get me wrong I know its free and all but come on.
At least tell me why i didn't get it because i done everything.

Hey everyone!

I performed all the required steps and have waited patiently for the DLC and do not have it. Are you fulfilling the backlog of people who met the deadline?

Hello. But what about us who made all the steps required from the first day and didn't get it?
I waited all these days because i didn't want to waste your time only to find out that i will not get the DLC?
Please dont get me wrong I know its free and all but come on.
At least tell me why i didn't get it because i done everything.

I fulfilled all the requirements on the 23rd and never received my freebie... looking through forums and online it looks like a lot of people never got it... to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. If there were only a limited number to give away it should have gone in the order received... I really was hoping to see how much this DLC added to the game to decide if I was going to purchase the other expansions. After all this and no explanation, I have little motivation to support this company in the future...

Paradox, you have an opportunity to make this right for hundreds of gamers... please use it.

Reactions:
Asking the same question here.. I was expecting that it occurs due to backlog and it seems that i am not the only one here?

Paradox, we humbly request your kind goodwill on this

Hi,
I still don't have the free DLC Parklife yet either. Did everything that was required and got nothing :(
Please could you look into this. Seems from the above comments, that I'm not the only one.

Please carefully check the list in the first post here - most cases so far have been because Steam was not linked, a newsletter was not subscribed to, or in one case they had two Paradox accounts and used one for the Steam link and the other for the newsletters.

If after checking you are sure you fulfilled those conditions, please lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com and we'll look into your case in more detail.