Parklife Steam giveaway [finished]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The DLC is sent out once per day and as long as you've fulfilled all the criteria you'll get it eventually. Please go over all the steps again as detailed in this thread and tripled check that you've done everything needed to get it.

We are aware that it has taken more than 36 hours for some customers and this is currently being investigated. Don't worry, as long as you fulfill the criteria, you will get the DLC! Also, remember not do disconnect and reconnect your Steam account until your DLC has been granted as this will reset the 36 hour timer.

Hey I had done the requested steps back on the 22nd but I have only just realised that, while my profile was public, my games list was not. I have now updated this and my games list should be visible. Please dont forget about me :D

I resubscribed two days ago, still nothing..
This is still applying. :)
The DLC is sent out once per day and as long as you've fulfilled all the criteria you'll get it eventually. Please go over all the steps again as detailed in this thread and tripled check that you've done everything needed to get it.

We are aware that it has taken more than 36 hours for some customers and this is currently being investigated. Don't worry, as long as you fulfill the criteria, you will get the DLC! Also, remember not do disconnect and reconnect your Steam account until your DLC has been granted as this will reset the 36 hour timer.

Hey everyone!

We just updated our FAQ with a few extra information. This should help players whose accounts are fulfilling all the offer requirements, but after 36h Parklife still has not been granted to their Steam profiles.

If you've waited for longer than 36h and DLC still has not appeared on your Steam account, please use the Google Form below to report this directly to us. Sending out the form many times will not speed up the process (it may result in slowing it down), so please fill it in only once.

https://forms.gle/byW8W36dfBk67VU69

13. Cities: Skylines is not showing up on my Paradox account. Will I still get the DLC for free?
This is normal and will not affect your ability to get the Parklife DLC. Steam is used to confirm you have the game, so just make sure your profile and games are public.

14. Can Steam support grant Parklife to my account for free?
No, Steam customer support will not be able to help you get Parklife DLC for free. If you have waited over 36h and still have not received it, please fill in the Google Form mentioned in point 12.

Hey everyone!

We just updated our FAQ with a few extra information. This should help players whose accounts are fulfilling all the offer requirements, but after 36h Parklife still has not been granted to their Steam profiles.

Thanks for the forms! It's good to know that you guys are aware of the situation and are trying your best to do everything right. Still waiting, bot hopeful that mine will arrive soon :)

I have no problem with the promotion - I think it would have been better to offer one of a choice of DLCs rather than one specific one free. There seem to be many people (me included) upset that they have paid out for a DLC that is now given away free. In the last two months I have bought the game and 3 DLCs and would have bought more over the next few weeks however, I won't just now as I will be waiting (hoping) there might be an offer soon.

I have no problem with the promotion - I think it would have been better to offer one of a choice of DLCs rather than one specific one free. There seem to be many people (me included) upset that they have paid out for a DLC that is now given away free. In the last two months I have bought the game and 3 DLCs and would have bought more over the next few weeks however, I won't just now as I will be waiting (hoping) there might be an offer soon.

This.

It's not a "free giveaway" customers are exchanging their private data from Steam in exchange for digital goods. Paramount will use that data for their commercial advantage.
They should be more open about this.

umm i have everything set expect this msj pops up when I try to link my account to steam

"Could not link to Steam. User: 76561198861120663 in universe steam already has a connection."

Can someone tell me why this pops up?