Parklife Steam giveaway [finished]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have main game in Steam library but it not appear in “Games” page on my Paradoxplaza. Do I meet the criteria to this give away?

As long as you have done the rest of the requirements, it's all good. Steam is used to verify that you have the game, so it isn't a problem that your Paradox account doesn't show as having the game. :)

I've got a slightly wierd issue. My account has been linked to Steam almost since you could link to Steam and before Paradox changed to the present forums and shop. In the settings it shows as linked to Steam, the icons for all the games and DLC show up below by avattar to the left, but the only 2 games that show up under the ParadoxPlaza Games Tab are EU III and Stellaris, nothing else.

I've got a slightly wierd issue. My account has been linked to Steam almost since you could link to Steam and before Paradox changed to the present forums and shop. In the settings it shows as linked to Steam, the icons for all the games and DLC show up below by avattar to the left, but the only 2 games that show up under the ParadoxPlaza Games Tab are EU III and Stellaris, nothing else.
Paradox account, Newsletter, linked to steam, steam profile and games on public ... these are the criterias!

And to see the Games in PAradoxplaza, see this POST

How Many Times ....

Why is it called giveaway? I thought everybody can get it, but aren't giveaways only for one or two persons? Or does really everybody get it?
Everyone who meets the requirements will get it. In that case it is also a giveaway. If you do not own the base game then you can't do anything with this DLC.

Well, the approach to help is also the other way around. In the forum profile under owned items is the direct link.
Games purchased through Steam will not be viewable at Paradox Plaza.