• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

phyerboss

Private
Oct 27, 2020
I am completely new to Cities Skylines. I play it on the xbox1 and have been enjoying it so far.

But still, I'm left wondering if out of all the mods available to that version. Will we ever see the parking lot mod for the pc version get added? I am aware of them being in the green cities dlc. But those are more for electric cars. And I really feel that regular basic parking lots should be a standard asset in the base game.

Still if bringing over those mods. Or placing them in a newer content creator pack is not feasible. Will Paradox eventually add them in as an asset in a newer update? As I rather have them that way without losing achievements. And have them actually have an actual impact on my city. Than just be a visual piece.

But while on that topic. Have you guys ever considered having different styles of end-caps for roads? Like maybe a barricaded dead end. Or a culdesac.

Thank you

Don't know about your first question, but I'd definitely love a cul-de-sac, and other ways to end roads.

I am completely new to Cities Skylines. I play it on the xbox1 and have been enjoying it so far.

But still, I'm left wondering if out of all the mods available to that version. Will we ever see the parking lot mod for the pc version get added? I am aware of them being in the green cities dlc. But those are more for electric cars. And I really feel that regular basic parking lots should be a standard asset in the base game.

Still if bringing over those mods. Or placing them in a newer content creator pack is not feasible. Will Paradox eventually add them in as an asset in a newer update? As I rather have them that way without losing achievements. And have them actually have an actual impact on my city. Than just be a visual piece.

But while on that topic. Have you guys ever considered having different styles of end-caps for roads? Like maybe a barricaded dead end. Or a culdesac.

Thank you
Just do some improvisations with end-of-road designs...some examples of how I do so:
E37BCC23-FC51-4F4F-9C1E-8029C39B50E2.jpeg
EBF6CC46-5609-49C7-B777-B1779BACF440.jpeg