Paradox Store & Launcher - updates and changelogs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to know why for the launcher to work it is necessary to give permission every time the launcher starts
or is not this normal? i use win7
Are you always trying to use it as admin ? i never have to give permission.

I have a couple of problems still, but not that one. :p

I would like to know why for the launcher to work it is necessary to give permission every time the launcher starts
or is not this normal? i use win7

The launcher shouldn't require admin rights every time. In fact, it should only ask for admin rights when it needs to do something that fails because of not enough access.

However, I can think of an issue that could cause this, if you had installed the launcher many versions ago. I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall it from scratch.

The launcher shouldn't require admin rights every time. In fact, it should only ask for admin rights when it needs to do something that fails because of not enough access.

However, I can think of an issue that could cause this, if you had installed the launcher many versions ago. I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall it from scratch.

I installed the new version, every time I start the launcher it asks for permission to work i use new version 1.4

First of all, thanks for taking the time to submit feedback in the survey that went live in the last update. We plan to look into different aspects of the game installation process in the coming updates as it stands out as the main area of improvement right now.

We just released version 1.0-beta-15 in which we:

- Fixed an elevation bug related to installing on a drive other than C:
- Fixed an elevation bug that caused patching to randomly fail

Download the launcher and explore games available at https://play.paradoxplaza.com/

Cheers

First of all, thanks for taking the time to submit feedback in the survey that went live in the last update. We plan to look into different aspects of the game installation process in the coming updates as it stands out as the main area of improvement right now.

We just released version 1.0-beta-15 in which we:

- Fixed an elevation bug related to installing on a drive other than C:
- Fixed an elevation bug that caused patching to randomly fail

Download the launcher and explore games available at https://play.paradoxplaza.com/

Cheers
Installing and testing, thank you very much. :)

Edit : nope, still doesn't manage to install on G: drive.

It start as it should (for all three games), i have "Downloading dependencies (3/7)" and then :

6gh5GHl.png

Hi all,

Aside from the launcher, we're continuously improving the shopping experience at Paradoxplaza.com. This weeks user facing updates:

May 09, 2018: Paradox Store - 1.1.0
- "In library" feature: we now show if you already own a product when browsing the store. This kicks in if you a) bought the product through Paradox Store and/or if you bought it on Steam and have connected your Steam account to a Paradox account (https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/settings). Right now this is happens in product listings, product pages will inherit this solution in a coming update.
- Localization for age ratings improved
- Consistent login session between accounts.paradoxplaza.com and www.paradoxplaza.com
- Updated storefront UI

On the roadmap for May:

- Wishlist functionality
- Address some UX issues tied to your game library and Steam connection on accounts.paradoxplaza.com
- Pillars of Eternity and Knights of Pen and Paper 1 playable through the Paradox game launcher

Hi all,

Aside from the launcher, we're continuously improving the shopping experience at Paradoxplaza.com. This weeks user facing updates:

May 09, 2018: Paradox Store - 1.1.0
- "In library" feature: we now show if you already own a product when browsing the store. This kicks in if you a) bought the product through Paradox Store and/or if you bought it on Steam and have connected your Steam account to a Paradox account (https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/settings). Right now this is happens in product listings, product pages will inherit this solution in a coming update.
- Localization for age ratings improved
- Consistent login session between accounts.paradoxplaza.com and www.paradoxplaza.com
- Updated storefront UI

On the roadmap for May:

- Wishlist functionality
- Address some UX issues tied to your game library and Steam connection on accounts.paradoxplaza.com
- Pillars of Eternity and Knights of Pen and Paper 1 playable through the Paradox game launcher
Nice... although i can't see the products i own on product listings, as far as i can tell.

thanks for the offer! we are already in the polishing stages of the Linux version, hope to have it live before end of June.
I see the launcher is now beta-21, any update notes?