Paradox please help us organize MP games with the right people

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

macgregor2150

Captain
On Probation
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
For many reasons, human players will always be preferable to playing against an AI.

If I could ask paradox anything, it would be to facilitate people finding others for human played games; perhaps based on demographics such as location, available times, experience, age, etc. Also contact information. I'm available often but can never seem to coordinate with the right people. Waiting on GR is just so not what I want to have to do for a MP experience. I want to be able to call them or text, knowing about them; their availability and dedication and just say like; 'we're starting at 6pm tonight, UK is still open' or something to that effect.

macgregor2150

Captain
On Probation
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
It's becoming clear to me that what's really needed in the forums is not just a MP section, but a 'MP intro' section with a clear format(Pic/set info) for meeting online opponents. Players should be able to choose to invite players based on their own particular criteria. This could include availability, mod/year/country choice, experience, age, language, etc. If there's any one thing governing the playability of DH, this is it. No one expects the AI to offer what having human opponents can. In a perfect game you'd not only have humans running countries, but each front as well. DH will never realize it's popular potential without some attention to this issue.