• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Azurespecter

Influencer Manager
Paradox Staff
36 Badges
Aug 14, 2013
twitter.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
PDX_Mods_CapM_Social_Square.jpg

Endless | Possibilities

Beyond | Tereshkhova update brings Paradox Mods live, which is an open modding platform for you to upload, download, and manage your mods for Surviving Mars. Paradox Mods is available to Xbox One players, in addition to GOG and Paradox Launcher users.

Paradox Mods includes projects from recognized creators within the modding community such as Silva and ChoGGi, along with new creations from modders known in other Paradox game communities. Players now have even more ways to enjoy the survival strategy sim whether it’s adding a self-sufficient Forest Greenhouse or building a Martian Car Wash. Simply log into your Paradox Account from the Surviving Mars title screen, open the “Mod Manager” at the bottom of the screen to browse the mods catalogue, then select mods that you want to play and the game will automatically download and add them to your playing experience.

In addition to Paradox Mods, this update adds mouse and keyboard support for Surviving Mars on Xbox One. This means console players can point and click their way across the red planet and establish their very own dome-based society with any controls they prefer.

Beyond | Tereshkhova Patch Notes:
[XBOX]

New Features:
- New Mod Manager UI, enabling mods to be accessible on Xbox One
- New Hybrid Control Scheme Option to enable Keyboard and Mouse support for Xbox One

General Fixes:
- Fix for Project Phoenix to not copy specialization traits
- Fix for endless Dust Storm effect on buildings related to the Long Winter event
- Fix for stuck maintenance requests for buildings
- Fix for missing Dome range for outside workplaces

*Note for Xbox mods: No external URL's are allowed at this time

[PS4]

New Features:
- New Hybrid Control Scheme Option to enable Keyboard and Mouse support for PS4

General Fixes:
- Fix for endless Dust Storm effect on buildings related to the Long Winter event

[STEAM]

General Fixes:

Mods:
- Updated documentation
- Added Sample Story Bit
- Fix for custom pinned icons to be properly displayed

[PLAZA/GOG]

New Features:
- New Mod Manager UI, enabling mods to be accessible on Xbox One and GOG/PDX PC versions

General Fixes:

Mods:
- Updated documentation
- Added Sample Story Bit
- Fix for custom pinned icons to be properly displayed

Last edited:
I shared on twitter, facebook and discord, I think thats enough.... Ok is good for mods in pdx games - firm side ....also for console players .... but such one big announcement for... within not much required infos - and nothing more..... I felt like I wasted my time on yr twitch to be honest.

Don't do that kind of communication again, please.

Oh, and look yr title too... You tell about Xbox One, while you tell all platforms in yr patchnotes...

And Steam related, into Console edition forum ??? ....What happened @ Paradox ? Take care :)

We're sad to hear you didn't like the announcement or stream! I understand that this update doesn't have immediate effects for most PC players, or PS4 players. But I disagree with the sentiment of "if it isn't what I want, don't do it"

Our Xbox Players, GOG players, and many others who can see the potential of Paradox Mods are really happy with the announcement =)

We hope you can understand that everything we do is to make the game better for everyone.

Bug: is it ? I have reported this ages ago.. i appreciate all the efforts and i am happy for those Xbox ans gog gamers but as ps4 player i wish paradox had mentioned this little detail in advance: Mod and Update only for Xbox / gog.... I waited desperately for today.

We're sad to hear you didn't like the announcement or stream! I understand that this update doesn't have immediate effects for most PC players, or PS4 players. But I disagree with the sentiment of "if it isn't what I want, don't do it"

Our Xbox Players, GOG players, and many others who can see the potential of Paradox Mods are really happy with the announcement =)

We hope you can understand that everything we do is to make the game better for everyone.
You get me wrong. we don't care if i play on pc or consoles... not a problem.

The problem was that communication without small hints for readers & players on consoles & pc
it was not good announcement and should have given some hints like its related with what players ? is minimum and then what will it be about or small hint about instead of those...

YmrtbMHBGBajVz0gpYKBMxGccCQe2EdJF6Muzblp_XfG3RbxL43se2uy54WHgxpLQO4nGrd-ZN1iepWNqEfP8yPmQHMZIQu58DvDawiTD3PlvJhd1cOymb-awxfJChLGxPYl7H5K1-lBgIvnBeqtqrC5ZLrMcIvtzvwa8X1dIV2T7iOJUlM0aSGARoXh7O1Z7cC9E7Sq2OX8OY67G90LPIGhhdESoXMRTExqQp4jxehQHncgN8fkQKLPdYre09mTNJuhg1YuRB7T4YKDhMkmqlXH_v9dCV-Y3ye3LSCpFyLD_pPY_vLhFY77ECqBwIez2OkfW_hN40rncC2KA8HYGf6pabegx_w3aJlUlWYs25zCkpKT38tqc4ncIszH4xagnorxywe_QXHVLMm50QTVC-Wm-vWRkoPM881gc8jqZu5YgJT6IlzUW8hko39z1Hoy_ipHzcVddUevHYLEKp1XfETZUFYRyvKuNZ_9OtnxVkLCQovdUQTtOSNrBuuWgfDTc6ejDJqcctRAvyQ9E3Ddrd25abvpVFUFhTqR02lU0YV_MWG2X6Yuae2Ebdc10okEwJ3Cd269wGhRMQFUKUklNR1Mgvffxk9hl-rjepIOeSB6q2YkzjAJJv5or8jro9XwGszU6nZKvVASWbZuW_dsZTXX7JkWEj6r=w499-h797-no

if i play on PC, i give also interest for console edition news since i spread your words through my website too.
And the stream was not a problem but what to expect ? was.

Last edited:
Definitely understand! And I appreciate the feedback. In the future (if there's ever anything like this again) we'll try to communicate better which player bases our announcements are targeted for =)

Thanks again!