• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bagricula said:
Well two of those (Lorraine and Avignon) are my posts, so--gasp--I'm posting 100% more than NK.

So I am momentarily frustrated in my quest for a wife for my eldest son...otherwise, he'll have to join the religious orders and then potentially the second son will inherit, potentially creating issues with the Portugese crown...c'est la vie

Do like the queen of Naples did with her son, and offer him to Lady Margrethe of Denmark. If nothing else, she'll be flattered. :)

Incidentally, I felt everyone should know while I'm out looking for a bride for Charles d'Ardennes that I'm playing Lorraine as using Semi-salic primogeniture so whomever marries the poetic linguist Isabelle will have a legitimate claim to the throne of my little Lothringen duchy.

Hawkeye, please note that the events in Skara are taking place in early-mid 1384 and are thus not synchronized with the game time. I'm trying to keep up, but the letter that I wrote then would arrive about the time of the old pope's death I think, either before or immediately after. Thanks and sorry for my tardiness, I'm horrible at keeping up with the speed of this game sometimes :eek:o

Added Hungary to courts that ough to be moved to the vault btw, missed him because he didn't make a post in inscriptions

Last edited:
Sorry if I haven't been posting much. I've been busy, and activity seems to have died down in our area despite the war. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into swing soon.

Flame of Udûn said:
so both the stats meister and the head mod is gone?

Not exactly gone, per se. I haven't been active because the game hasn't been active. A lack of morale, if you will.

Prætor said:
Not exactly gone, per se. I haven't been active because the game hasn't been active. A lack of morale, if you will.

While I certainly understand your reasoning, I still wish to warn you against that approach. If you delay the work, you just end up with more to do, making it more difficult to get back into the action and catch up with events and the like.

Trust me, I've been there, both as StatMeister and in other areas as well.

Flame of Udûn said:

now, this is what i call constructive criticism :D excellent job, flame. hopefully half of those people wont turn around and say, hi, i;m back since i fixed my computer/finished my homework/moved completely/married etc :D

BzAli said:
While I certainly understand your reasoning, I still wish to warn you against that approach. If you delay the work, you just end up with more to do, making it more difficult to get back into the action and catch up with events and the like.

Trust me, I've been there, both as StatMeister and in other areas as well.

Bazza knows. :)

That applies to me too i'm afraid, this weekend I need update with events and all. We have the technology! :D ... Especially if this bloody crash continues with SOI... ;)

Yep Empire died, and with it the Game...

hey im back!
will take some time before im active, will have to catch up.
yay!

For a start, we could use some mod-activity. Cleaning up old courts, responding to inscriptions, alerting this new wakeforestrules about his recent breach of etiquette.

Once again, if I'm granted mod-status, I'd be happy to do these few chores. It would be unfair to demand that Katz did just about everything...

Yeah, it'd be nice to have my stats corrected so I can have my goal of digging Aragon out of its hole finally accomplished and I can move on in peace...

death.jpg

The hour is near
from what I can hear
death rides it's dark horse
men living in fear

The end has begun
there's no place to run
the pestilence spreads
for left will be none

All came to nothing
your devils are laughing
towers have toppled