• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Managed to get some time from a few teams. Can you guess which games they are? (without hovering the images ;))

prison architect island bound.png
eu4 emperor.png
bosporus.png

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Paradox Interactive Forums • Medals & Icons
PART XV • Hardsuit Labs • VtM - Bloodlines 2 Blood • 3 MEDALS

BL2Base.png
VtM - Bloodlines 2 Blood • Base Edition
BL2Unsanctioned.png
VtM - Bloodlines 2 Blood • Unsanctioned Edition
BL2Bloodmoon.png
VtM - Bloodlines 2 Blood • Blood Moon Edition

Thanks for all your work on this gigau,

I t can be a good suggestion that the Foum includes the icons we have missing, I think the old forum had that function. Do you think is possible?

Kind regards

It's sent to the team for upload earlier in the week, I'll ping you once it's up!
Thanks a lot, sir. :)

Will it be just those you showed above ? or also the other missing icons (see latest bookmark for reference) ?

Outstanding badge issues - Status on 1-DEC-2020
and what about empire of sin? since vampires bloodlines gets icons will it have also empire? i bought premium edition
True, EoS wasn't released when i made that update.

Recap:

• Stellaris Federations
  • EUIV Emperor
  • Prison Architect Island Bound
  • Craddle of Civilisations
  • HoI4 Battle of the Bosphorous
  • Stellaris Necroids
  • Empire of Sin

There are also two the big issues (one maybe for @PDX Forum Dev ?):
  • be count in the grey bar on side of the post is still wrong compared to the owned items page
  • people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Royal edition of CKIII only got the standard CKIII badge

Last edited:
The game teams are still working on it (or will as soon as they have an opening), so just those three to start with!
Okay, thanks for the info.

Don't hesitate to point them to me, i'll get the whip to motivate them... :p

@pdxfreddy , i edited my previous (threadmarked) post: someone reported that the issue i (and others) have where we pre-ordered the Deluxe edition of CKIII but we got the regular edition icon, the same issue exists for those who ordered the Royal edition of CKIII.

The game teams are still working on it (or will as soon as they have an opening), so just those three to start with!
Is there any chance the icon bar could be made gold again, btw? The current non existing one makes it a bit hard to se the medal count. I also liked it being just above the icons.