• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some reason I seem to have the Cities: Skylines Parklife preorder icons when I have not preordered this DLC, any ideas on what the issue might be? o_O

@loup99 , it seems that, with the forum update, icons in owneditems, got scrambles.

@pdxfreddy, any ETA when this could be fixed ?

@TinyWiking, any ETA on when we can get our missing icons ?

• 1Like
Reactions:
@loup99 , it seems that, with the forum update, icons in owneditems, got scrambles.
True, but my issue actually appeared before the update. :p

Apparently I'm a member of the Haemimont dev team now :cool:

e: wait, it's fixed! Maybe!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Test

e: Okay, so, syncing got my badges back, but changing which get displayed isn't working properly.

I also don't have the lil bar which tells people I have ninety of these :eek:

e2: these are some boomer ass smileys :eek:o_O

real facebook energy going on here

Last edited:
It appears that the badges for Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance and Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia have files that are missing - I'm getting error marks for them and having them spelled out.

Reactions:
I’m hesitating to sync... there was a sync of my owneditems earlier, which i didn’t do... and now, i’m lost my 213 icons. So angry right now...

I have a whole bunch of icons that I don't own, and I'm missing some I do. Heck, I've got icons from PDXCon 2018, and I'm pretty sure I've never been within a hundred miles of wherever it was!

Edit: I post, and everything looks better. I think they're still borked, though. Like what I think is the Utopia medal is showing as the Stellaris: Path to Destruction bundle when I mouse over it.

Seem to finally have got back all the icon I used to have, now the only problem is that they don't seem to place themselves like told to display, as icon I get in forum reply still are random, instead of what told to display. Also seem like there is still no icon for Stellaris Federation released.

Did a sync... and got 171 of my 213 icons back.

I have icons for games I never owned or played, but missing some of the icons for the games I have and play. Syncing did not fix anything.

I have icons for games I never owned or played, but missing some of the icons for the games I have and play. Syncing did not fix anything.
Same here, the devs are on it and are going to do a general resynch.

Fixing this is a work in progress.

For reference, check the first post of the May 4th Forum Developer Update thread.

Edit: emu'd :p

Reactions: