• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There isn't one yet. As we're all working from home it will take some time to get it sorted. Fear not though, it's coming ;)
Chop chop... we are waiting... :p

What is this heresy of calling icons badges or emblems... :eek:

Icon Zombies, commence!

(Simlarly then people apparently have started calling it to dec when they mean to DOW. o_O Perhaps whether or not one talked about DOWing their enemy will become what distinquishes veterans from new people.)

*looks at icon collection*

*takes pitchfork out, whislting*

:p

There isn't one yet. As we're all working from home it will take some time to get it sorted. Fear not though, it's coming ;) .
I presume it's the same thing with Sunset Harbor ?

Hello,

I own and have activated both EU3 Complete and EU3 Chronicles, however I see only EU3, EU3 Chronicles, For the Glory and Divine Wind badges. Why EU3 Complete, Napoleon's Ambition and In Nomine badges are missing?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

I own and have activated both EU3 Complete and EU3 Chronicles, however I see only EU3, EU3 Chronicles, For the Glory and Divine Wind badges. Why EU3 Complete, Napoleon's Ambition and In Nomine badges are missing?

Thanks.
When you say "activated", you mean you redeemed the code ? or you added them in your Steam library ?

I mean added in Steam Library. That makes difference?
Did you reclick on "synch owned items" in your owneditems page ?

Why no Federations medals? I am very confused and sort of disappointed as a forum regular.

Why no Federations medals? I am very confused and sort of disappointed as a forum regular.
nevermind just read previous page about the virus, sorry.

*Obligatory post complaining about the lack of medals for AoWP: Invasions, completely ignoring the fact that it was just announced* :p

@gigau , you're doing an awesome job keeping up with this!

Then i'm a bit out of ideas... it would call for the help from @TinyWiking or @pdxfreddy , i guess. Or creating a ticket on zendesk, with a screenshot of your Steam library.
There never were steam version icons for IN and NA. No idea about Complete, but probably the same. It's due to how IN and NA weren't sold separately on Steam, but rather were sold as part of Complete (which does make Complete missing weird) or something like that.
I remember it being talked about back in the day. Though things could ahve changed, of course, since this was back then CD keys were distributed on Steam.

There never were steam version icons for IN and NA. No idea about Complete, but probably the same. It's due to how IN and NA weren't sold separately on Steam, but rather were sold as part of Complete (which does make Complete missing weird) or something like that.
I remember it being talked about back in the day. Though things could ahve changed, of course, since this was back then CD keys were distributed on Steam.
Didn't remember IN and NA not being sold on Steam, but EUIII Complete is on Steam for sure.

And EUIII Complete gives the icons for IN and NA:

upload_2020-4-18_10-38-44.png

And EUIII Complete gives the icons for IN and NA:
Ah. Then things have changed, since I remember that it didn't used to give those icons if you got it on steam.

One of the missing icons has been added... so it's now in Part VII:
MagnGraeciaIcon.png
Imperator: Rome • Magna Graecia