• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've seen a CKIII badge here and around, how do you get it as the game isn't out yet?
I think it's the signup referral badge. You can get it by referring 2 people to the CKIII page.

As soon as i find it, i'll add it to the collection.

Scratch that... updated post VIII with the CKIII referal icon.

Thanks! But I don't understand what referring means, what do I have to do? Sorry, I'm foreign and I don't really get what this word means
On crusaderkings.com, you can complete the signup process. When you do, you get a link right below the rewards (above the news). Send that link to your friends or something, and when they complete the signup process after using your link to get there, you have referred a person. Do it twice and you get the badge.

On crusaderkings.com, you can complete the signup process. When you do, you get a link right below the rewards (above the news). Send that link to your friends or something, and when they complete the signup process after using your link to get there, you have referred a person. Do it twice and you get the badge.

Doesn't work though.

Added
lithoids_forum_badge.png
Stellaris • Lithoids in post XI.

You might need to press the sync button. It didn't work for me until I did that. Though, granted, I did do it within hours of teh reveal so it could just have been the system being slow to get going.

You might need to press the sync button. It didn't work for me until I did that. Though, granted, I did do it within hours of teh reveal so it could just have been the system being slow to get going.
Took a while but i did get my icon. :)

@TinyWiking , just wondering, i stumbled upon a game from HBS in hte Paradox store... is there or will there be an icon for Necropolis ?

Would love to see a beta tester badge for EU1 or 2 :)
There was none, as i recall... doubt one will be added at this point. Even EUIII or EUIV betas didn't get and icon.

How do you change which medals appear, and in which order? I'd like to organize them by game and DLC so it's easy to tell which ones I have.
In Owned Items you drag ones you don't want into the Inactive box.

The order is a bit less determinate, but I think if you made them all Inactive, then dragged them into Active in order, you should be okay.