• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is also absolutely no proof to that statement.

There is absolutely no proof of anything. -_-
And that is the problem. :D
Wrong again. Google Earth lists Hardsuit Labs as a business still in operation. Bloodlines 2 is the only game on this company's slate. Now, unless you think that people are getting paid big money to do nothing, then this game is still in development. It has also been mentioned on World of Darkness news as recent as last month. All signs point to you being incorrect.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Work in Hardsuit Labs is like a God lately.
Many have heared about it ... some wish to believe in it ... few (more or less thrustwrothy) claims to seen it ... but nobody can actualy proof anything. :p

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Work in Hardsuit Labs is like a God lately.
Many have heared about it ... some wish to believe in it ... few (more or less thrustwrothy) claims to seen it ... but nobody can actualy proof anything. :p
Hey, if you want to adopt the entirely disingenuous position that dozens of people are getting paid but not doing any work, go for it. It will go nowhere as always.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Come on, the question isn't "is the team still developing the game?" but rather, "are they still in the middle of the swamp or are they starting to see the end of this odyssey?"

• 1Like
Reactions:
Since i cant simply give there "disagree" and dont care about it anymore ...
I have to say that "do it yourself" is poor argument anytime. :p

Anyway ... the question about developing game can be put anyhow you want, i kinda means the same ... but it certainly should be put in this topic instead. ;)

Theres alot of questions most have been answered like is the game being remade

while others like those empty roles that still need to be filled

cdpr released there game no way HSL has stoped working on BL2
they are still working on it

but question is what will happen after everyone has done there job
and those roles are still empty
will they need to fill those roles if nobody is hired to fill them?

Come on, the question isn't "is the team still developing the game?" but rather, "are they still in the middle of the swamp or are they starting to see the end of this odyssey?"

Odyssey? I think you mean dumbster fire.

Anyway, we should have a rough idea of where things stand around the 13th of next month.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
As you have noticed, we’ve been keeping pretty quiet for a while. With this in mind, the first piece of news we have for you is to confirm that Bloodlines 2 is still in development. Secondly, we have made the hard decision that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2 - which also means that we will not be releasing in 2021 as previously planned. Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being. This game is very important to us and it has been an ambitious project from the very start. In order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required. We’d like to take this opportunity to honor Hardsuit Labs for their efforts and thank them for their hard work on the project. The studio has done a tremendous job in laying the foundations for the game and we hope that you, the community, will also appreciate their contribution to Bloodlines 2. We’re thankful for your continuous support throughout the game’s development. We understand how important this is to you, and we’d love to share more with you. As soon as we can, we’ll let you know what the future development team of Bloodlines 2 will look like.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
So the above quote came from Paradox, & I can say that it leaves me with very little hope for the quality of the final product. With the writers gone, & Hardsuit pushed aside, I feel doubtful that this game will be a worthy successor to the original, & that the tone of the game will suffer as a result.

Reactions: