• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MDM2332

Recruit
21 Badges
May 14, 2020
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
I downloaded CK2 on steam but when I linked my steam account to paradox the games tab still doesn't show that I have the game. This wouldn't be much of a problem but I think that I can't get the Old Gods DlC key because of it. I subscribed to the CK3 newsletter, confirmed and all that but didn't get an email with a key and the games tab doesn't show anything as well. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 10.33.30 PM.png

Last edited:
Yup, same here. Linked to my Steam account - Games section only lists 2 of the 18 games I've got (CK2 not listed but owned in Steam - bought a while back, before it became gratis), didn't get an option to redeem Old Gods DLC

Last edited:
I had the same problem, I submitted a ticket for it and hopefully it'll get resolved soon. I'm willing to be patient since the base game is free now. Also Horse Lords is free in steam right now - so pick that up too.

I don't know what the problem is with it not showing all the games you own but I think that the Old Gods DLC thing is happening probably because of lack of keys. I sent a ticket and got a response but it didn't solve anything.

An update. I got my Old Gods key. I recommend anyone who gets this problem to just open a ticket https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us. The response time is pretty fast and if you don't solve the issue right away they will continue to respond. I haven't been able to fix the fact that my "Games" tab is empty but I'll deal with it when that becomes an issue. I hope you get your keys soon.

I haven't been able to fix the fact that my "Games" tab is empty but I'll deal with it when that becomes an issue.
You can ignore what you see in the My Games page, it's pretty broken at present but does not affect anything else.

All that matters is what games are your Steam Library (to play) and in your forum Owned Items list.

I hope that clarifies matters for you. All the best!

Hey all, I think the issue is fixed now. The support team asked me to login at not at paradox plaza, but the place where you enter your info to subscribe to the newsletter. If you have already subscribed, you just enter your login info. You should get something indicating your are subscribed and confirming Old Gods is unlocked.
1589897693308.png