Paradox Fan Gathering 2014 - Cologne! August 14th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should put that thread somewhere more public or make a news like the DDs out of it, I myself needed a full week (with being in the forums every day) to take notice.
Any by the way, not that the T-Shirt is important, but how are those given out, at random at the event or also first come-first served after who buyed tickets when?

Good idea! *smacks forehead for not doing it sooner*

You should put that thread somewhere more public or make a news like the DDs out of it, I myself needed a full week (with being in the forums every day) to take notice.
Any by the way, not that the T-Shirt is important, but how are those given out, at random at the event or also first come-first served after who buyed tickets when?

Now that you mention it, this would indeed be a good idea, as it took me over a week to stumble over the thread too... :p

Shame on you Björn, almost missed out on meeting you again because of your incompetence in properly announcing announcements! :D

Now that you mention it, this would indeed be a good idea, as it took me over a week to stumble over the thread too... :p

Shame on you Björn, almost missed out on meeting you again because of your incompetence in properly announcing announcements! :D

*cries like a Japanese CEO confessing incompetence*

*cries like a Japanese CEO confessing incompetence*

Now that's a nice news there on the front page. And as i already got my ticket a few days ago i think i will overlook your failure this one time. But don't let this happen again, OR ELSE...! :D ;)

PS: Really looking forward to the gathering! Can't wait! :)

can anybody buy me a plane ticket? (cheapest for me, I live in Vancouver (BC), is from Bellingham, near Seattle to Cologne, if possible)

Oh how I would love to get there, it isn't even far away but I have no credit card.
Isn't there any way to support Pay Pal? :sad: It seems to work for other events at Eventbrite.

Oh how I would love to get there, it isn't even far away but I have no credit card.
Isn't there any way to support Pay Pal? :sad: It seems to work for other events at Eventbrite.

It does? I'm not in charge of that site. But I'll try to poke the one that is!

Sadly it seems that it's too late to add PayPal now as we already sold tickets. Apologies for that! We will make sure to enable it from the start in the future. For now, anyone wishing to pay using PayPal, please contact us through fangathering2014@paradoxplaza.com and we'll sort it out!

Sadly it seems that it's too late to add PayPal now as we already sold tickets. Apologies for that! We will make sure to enable it from the start in the future. For now, anyone wishing to pay using PayPal, please contact us through fangathering2014@paradoxplaza.com and we'll sort it out!

I read that as 'tickets were sold out' at first and freaked out. At least I don't need my coffee now...

Well, it's high time to buy one, I guess :)

FYI.

Me, Podcat, Solsara, Regina, Doomdark, JohanLerstrom, Darkrenown, TomaszKowalczyk, Guraan, Sideburnout & Pallidum will be there from the developers. (Lets hope I didnt miss anyone)

... but Johan did write this before knowing that me and Nusia will be joining in as well! The joy!

... but Johan did write this before knowing that me and Nusia will be joining in as well! The joy!
Well, he did say "developers", not "QA schmucks".

Just kidding. ;)

Look forward to meeting you!

Well, he did say "developers", not "QA schmucks".

Just kidding. ;)

Look forward to meeting you!

Hehe, Nusia is a developer.. only QA schmuck joining is me :p

Going to look into costs - tickets from the UK are more expensive than I'd've thought, considering the distance

check the low cost German airlines like Air Berlin or German Wings. They usually have very reasonable prices.

Kind regards
Susana