Paradox and Obsidian Announce First Expansion and Event Pack for Tyranny

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It has sold very few copies worldwide (less than 200k on Steam), and of those only 1,19% are Italian players (around 2.200 owners)
So...no, that's just impossible. The guys from BoPItalia are once again working on a translation though, you could check the progress there or even give a hand if you want

Where can I check info like this? I'm curious about Pillars of Eternity. They are include new translations for the sequel so I wonder if it's because of good sales or to attract more players in some countries.

Where can I check info like this? I'm curious about Pillars of Eternity. They are include new translations for the sequel so I wonder if it's because of good sales or to attract more players in some countries.
Pillars sold nearly 1 mln copies, it's one of the isometric RPGs with greater success (along with Divinity Original Sin).
You can check the data from SteamSpy.
Don't forget other retailers, including GOG.com and the Paradox store.
Paradox store and all the other key shops (legit or not) sell steam keys, so once activated they are included in the Steam data. You're right about GOG, but the number of copies sold there are surely much less than Steam, so...without any sort of tracker I omit them

Sooo what happens if you

fed one of them to Nerat? It's gonna be pretty uncool if that choice is discarded. Are we gonna have them follow us in their new body? Lantry is usually my favourite pick for this.

EDIT:

Nevermind, probably not a post-game DLC.

Last edited:
So. I used to have all but one of Tyranny's achievements (because I ain't playing on Path of the Damned), but now there's suddenly 20 new achievements I don't have.

Either someone messed something up in spectacular fashion or the release of Bastard's Wounds may be closer than I thought.

So. I used to have all but one of Tyranny's achievements (because I ain't playing on Path of the Damned), but now there's suddenly 20 new achievements I don't have.

Either someone messed something up in spectacular fashion or the release of Bastard's Wounds may be closer than I thought.
I think, these are the achievements for Bastard's Wound. The icons are visible, but the names are not yet (they look like "#NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_#_#_NAME").

Edit. By the way, have you played Tyranny since the last patch? It seems that new dialogues were added.

Last edited: