Paradox and its possible surprise already announced tomorrow.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

anastiel

Captain
54 Badges
Apr 18, 2017
steamcommunity.com
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Darkest Hour
"IN FUTURE"

what I come to write is a personal view of mine reading the old news about the paradox and its new announcement, I hope the reader does not feel offended.

we all know that Paradox is a company that the main product are 4X games, but few times they tried to innovate, as in the case we can see Pillars of Eternity 1 and Tryanny both published by Paradox

because I say that, I believe that the next release will be a new game with tedencias of RPG, a new universe for PARADOX. what are my sources and why?

A new Vampire: The Masquerade game could be coming from Paradox
In the Paradox Interactive End of Year Report, outgoing CEO Fredrik Wester makes note of their purchase of White Wolf Entertainment and the World of Darkness, which includes popular RPG board games Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

Wester notes that "progress is being made with White Wolf Entertainment’s efforts to develop World of Darkness" and they are stepping up their visibility in 2018 through community events and, in particular, the publishing of the fifth edition of Vampire: The Masquerade as a rule book. However, of particular note is that this edition will apparently be the basis for "any subsequent products" based on Vampire: The Masquerade.

As Paradox is primarily a videogame publisher, it seems likely that one of these "products" will be a new Vampire: The Masquerade game. After Paradox purchased White Wolf in 2015, they said there would be "multiple digital games titles" being created - only one of which, based on Werewolf: The Apocalypse from developer Cyanide, has been announced. A new Vampire game would seem fairly likely, as it is probably the most popular of the World of Darkness RPGs.
my sources are gamewatcher and mmorpg.com

and something that really shows something strong is
PDXCON18 Agenda day 19
in Auditorium

World of Darkness - The Future
Tobias Sjögren
CEO White Wolf Entertainment
Martin Ericsson
Lead Storyteller, White Wolf Entertainment

and

World of Darkness: The Documentary Screening

I know it might be a possible game to be announced for PDXCON19 but it's something we should keep an eye on.

Last edited: