Paradise Pre-gained: Pre-orders Available for EU IV: Conquest of Paradise expansion

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ditto!

Just bought it too! I actually only paid 10 bucks for the base game, which is ridiculous. So buying this DLC + the unit packs was a no-brainer to me.

the same: bought vanilla from GMG too (for more or less the same price due to vouchers and a sales-action on CiV:BNW :p)

Strangely the Conquistador pack does not seem to be available on Green Man Gaming, but everything else is...

everything is on gmg, just do a search (the songs pack didn't show up for me for example, but was there)

Preordered all. I'm out of things to buy!

edit - OK, I bought Vic2 plus expansions. Until I learn how to play it, I will consider it secondary support for EU4.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered. (Steam)
Finally the colonization dlc I've been waiting for. :happy:

Just one thing:
Put this stuff on your own webshop on day 1. Please.
I would much prefer to (pre-) order from there in the future yet it's always the last place it's made available at.

Pre-ordered. (Steam)
Finally the colonization dlc I've been waiting for. :happy:

Just one thing:
Put this stuff on your own webshop on day 1. Please.
I would much prefer to (pre-) order from there in the future yet it's always the last place it's made available at.

Seconded. You'll get my money when it's in the paradox web shop. :happy:

On second thought: there might of course be a clause in the steam contracts obliging (certain/all) developers to put games on steam first.
Anyone know about this?

Last edited:
Wish more screenshots of the random new world would be released, really makes me concerned that the glaring issues with terrain on it never got fixed. Preordered anyway though because the other features are ones I was much looking forward to.
Echo this. That said, something tells me that aspect of the DLC has been kept under wraps so that they can experiment rapidly with the generation algorithms, up until the last few days.

I bought all there is to buy to supply Paradox's coffers. Looking forward for Jan. 15.