• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is Dark Orchid
THIS is purple.
THIS is Plum
And THIS one right here is magenta.
:)

Clearly His Hochness Herr Hochmeister wouldn't be so careless as to choose the wrong colour :rolleyes: When he switches to purple we'll know he has become emperor :rofl:

Take a prism, hold it close to a light source, look at the colour spectrum and point to Magenta, pretty please ;)

Now get back on-topic, insofar that's possible on a EUROO7 AAR :p
Colourblind eh?

Go riga/euro!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Disfunctional Hoch Alert!
Disfuncional, sir? :mad:

I'll have you know my Hoch works just fine!
I applaud for your valorous decision EURO, this will be my favorite EU3 AAR for know...so you will not fail, will you ?
Of course not! That would be against this contract I signed... :D
suscribed !

nice graphic mod you have there, what is it ?
It is Strannik's Handdrawn Map Mod. It makes everything much nicer IMO. :nod:
But no explosions or cannons...:(

This is, surprisingly, the first EUR007 AAR I have subscribed to. I'm surprised I haven't before.

Stop those Graymen! They cannot steal his Hoch!:D
Hochmeister Johann V needs not cannons and explosions for he has his Hoch.

And the GREYMEN are just Flagustaat.
Insert a clip from Conan O'Brien there. :D
:rofl: I'm glad someone got the reference! :p
subscribed
That'll be 19.95 Euros a month, sir.
Hoch? What's that?
Hoch means High in German. Johann V is the "Highmaster" of Riga, but he thinks he is the master of Hoch.
Hochqualität. :p
I wonder how it is possible to be that decentralized for a city state... :rofl:
Hochmeister Johann V likes to give his people freedoms. :nods:
*Subscribes*

Time to build a Greater Riga, from the Vistula to the Volga!
Yes, we shall conquer many a Hoch!
Bring the cross and the Hoch to the heathens!
I'm afraid my Hoch will stay home, as it is difficult to carry an entire city from the Baltic to Gibraltar. :p
Subscribes

This seems as it will get very funny:D As lons as the teutonic order don't feel like not letting him live longer:p
The GREYMEN are not to be trusted, but they are not to be feared either. Their danger level is close to a baby's sucking thing.
It's German like the word "hoch" ;) it means 'high quality'

Oh and subscribed. There's nothing I like more or less than a EUROO7 AAAaaaahrgl...
AAAaaAAAaaAAGAAAGAAGagagaAhhaA!
Subscribed!
19.95 please.
YHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Wonderful.... There is even the purple text....
BOLDED MAGENTA! :mad:
Any true Werewolf Player would know that that is not purple, it is magenta. ;)
This.
Heresy, you just made that colour up, there's no such colour in the colour spectrum!
Perhaps not on the spectrum, but it does exist in the range of colours offered by the Paradox Forums. :p
*Cough*

This Message was written in
Quoi?
3 lightning bolts? This mean he can "shock" his opponents three times before running?
No, the running begins before the lighning bolts.
Yes, PhilleP is correct

THIS is Dark Orchid

THIS is purple.

THIS is Plum

And THIS one right here is magenta.

:)
This.
Since When Am I Not Always Correct? :D
:p
Take a prism, hold it close to a light source, look at the colour spectrum and point to Magenta, pretty please ;)

Now get back on-topic, insofar that's possible on a EUROO7 AAR :p
On Topic in my AARs? Ahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl:
Clearly His Hochness Herr Hochmeister wouldn't be so careless as to choose the wrong colour :rolleyes: When he switches to purple we'll know he has become emperor :rofl:
That is correct. His Hochness Herr Hochmeister will switch colours once he becomes even more powerful, if that is even possible.
Colourblind eh?

Go riga/euro!
Woo!

-------------------------------
Update in a few hours. :D

Going for Granada? Once you've got it, watch out for that big mean yellow blobbish thing out there, in the north. Anyway, good to see you back in business :).

Oy Vey - Chapter The Second

Oy Vey!
Riga
Chapter The Second - The Dawn of a World Spanning Empire

Oh, hello, I didn't see you there, I was just posing attractively on this ship.

200.png

You can't see me because I'm too fast for you.

My Hochmeister, we will finish the will of God once we have the money, for now, can we just get going to Iberia? If we don't get there soon enough, the Castillians will take all of Granada!

Very well, Hans, let us go.

[Morgan Freeman] And so it was that the Hochmeister of Riga and his trusty assistant Hans left the waters of the frozen Baltic for a more calid and beautiful weather. But the trip from one side of the world to the other would take some time, so the passengers of this lonely cog began to speak of the matters of the city-state they left behind them. [/Freeman]

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

My Hochmeister, I've hired a narrator to accompany us.

A WHAT?!

A Story-teller man.

Well, why does he have to scare me like that?

I'm sorry sire, I'll make sure he gives a proper warning next time.

Hmph.

So, as Mr. Freeman correctly stated, we will begin to speak of matters of state. My Hochmeister, I'm afraid our diplomatic situation is quite dire. The lack of any sort of diplomatic clout Riga currently enjoys is depressing, even for a small nation. The closest thing we have as an ally is this cog. In fact, not even the lowliest of nations will accept our diplomats.

201.png

Damn Pskoviards!

I see...

Indeed, and even more depressing news reached us before we departed. The Hochmeister of GREY is recruiting more GREYMEN near our border with them.

What can you do about this, Hans?!

Well sire, as I told you yesterday, we recently obtained the technology to not be annexed. The only thing we need to do is obtain another Hoch!

Excellent Hans! The people will be so happy when they hear their meister has collected another Hoch!

203.png

The Happy People of Hoch 1.

As the Rigan cog approached the entrance to the Mediterranean, Hochmeister Johann V readied his army of one thousand and put on his armour. He was about to lead an amphibian invasion into the Rock of Gibraltar, while Hans waited on the cog.[/Freeman]

Damn it I said give me a warning before you story-tell!

I'M GOING IN!!!

300.png

Wait, why are the Granadans sieging Cadiz?

It would appear the Granadans have been victims of diplomatic savagery.

Damn Morgan Freeman! He woke up the Granadans in Gibraltar!

301.png

No matter, I've taken care of them!

302.png

Run! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!​

Well so much for that idea...

My Hochmeister, the Granadans are not moving their attack troops from Gibraltar. The only available landing place is Cadiz.

303.png

This screenshot has no purpose.

Very well! Send a letter to the Castillians that they may ask for my help to regain their city.

304.png

Yes.

305.png

Bwuahahahahahahahahah- *cough* *cough* *cough* ahem... ahahahahahaha!

Yeeees, now Castille will become one great Hoch under Johann V.:D

Actually all Euro needs to conquor the world is: Bolded Magenta, Morgan Freeman, and an insane king with a fetish for Hoch.....

Actually all Euro needs to conquor the world is: Bolded Magenta, Morgan Freeman, and an insane king with a fetish for Hoch.....

Oh, wherever will he come by those? Hmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.